XBOX Softmod help!

codomir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am having trouble softmodding my xbox. For some reason everytime I try to load the exploit save for splinter cell it will be a black screen, sometimes I get a yellow led, then sometimes i get an orange led, and sometimes i get the xbox maintenence message, if someone knows what im doing wrong please help!! By the way im using a platinum hits version of splinter cell it does work so dont gripe at me for using it, also, i am using an action replay card not the 8mb one and a action replay adapter and i have the newest version of the software.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My guess you did what a fair few people do:
The splinter cell soft mod is two save files in the one "banner", the default copy method only copies the one (usually the exploit itself and not the installer).

codomir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I did the files together and seperately(what I mean by this is copyed them to the xbox seperately or together), and I've tried many exploits and none of them are working, I have no idea what i'm doing wrong, It says on this other website that the memory card I have should work for my xbox version but the exploit just wont load!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol