Hardware Xbox One X Local Save games/E105 Startup error

Gdragonnnl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

This is my 3th Xbox One x with the E105 error that comes after "There is a problem with your local save games", but this time the Xbox One X is under warranty and is being send to Microsoft for repair.
When I got this problem the first time I formatted the harddrive with the script, But after a few months the same error came back to me.

I did a lot of research on the internet about this problem, seems a lot of people having this problem with the Xbox One X.
That it is a know hardrive failure for the Xbox One X because of the heat or cheap Seagate drive, has anyone found a fix for this problem?

Hope I get a repaired Xbox One X back from Microsoft these weeks..
Thanks for the help

KrK27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same error in my Scorpio. I try a SSD but after a day same problems... some times e105, problem with local saved games.

KrK27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same error in my Scorpio. I try a SSD but after a day same problems... some times e105, problem with local saved games.

KrK27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

KrK27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

KrK27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

KrK27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

annierich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have tried everything possible to fix this E105 error, everything known to mankind including a complete wipe of the system and starting over from a fresh USB load. $500 for a system that MS knows it has corrupted like the Many many others with X's out there. unacceptable!

So I called MS and they made me go through the website and ask for a call back today. 197 minutes wait for the first call back, start explaining my situation and giving him the SN number and he disconnects. I wait but no call back....UGH. So I go to my laptop and send request for service to call again, 227 minute wait. Ryan the MS tech calls me and I mentioned I called earlier and ask him to take my number down in case we "disconnect". He does, 15 minutes into explaining the E105 error codes he acts like hes never heard of, he disconnects magically. That was 45 minutes ago, no call back.

So I get back on my laptop and request another call, 229 minutes this time and here I sit waiting. Red Ring of Death all over again imho and only happens to the X system

For Microsoft to act like nothing is happening here and they have nothing to do with their $500 systems going down due to software issues is Blasphemous! Read that thread above, some poor souls are on their 3rd and 4th Xbox One X's.

We also have a Xbox original since day 1, NO ISSUES

We have a Xbox One S, NO ISSUES

clearly MS has messed up the software for the X....SO, what can we do as a community to fight them to do whats right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.