Xbox One White Master Chief Bundle surfaces

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by chavosaur, Oct 9, 2014.

1. chavosaur
    OP

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    [​IMG]
    Let's face it, when we think of Xbox, we think of Halo (or E3 2013Never4get). It's no surprise that Xbox is going all out for the launch of its greatest exclusive, so it's good to see that a nice looking white console has surfaced as the bundle!​
    The Image surfaced at Brasil games show, so no official word if its being localized yet, but we can assume it's a no-brainer considering the White Sunset overdrive bundle is also seeing a release this October.​
    What's everyone's opinion of the White Xbox One? Typically I try to avoid white consoles, only breaking my rule for the gorgeous Glacier White PS4. I like my black Xbox One, and can't say I particularly care for this white version of the console. Typically, Microsoft likes to make much better looking Halo exclusive systems evidenced in the spoiler below. Hopefully we can start seeing more console variants in the near future, and hopefully this bundle will be enough to further Xbox One's sales a bit.​
    Halo Xbox's

2. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

Mar 4, 2010
    United States
    When I first read the title, I thought it said master chef... I was like, that's an interesting bundle

chavosaur and bowser like this.
  3. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    the only good halo console they made
    [​IMG]

chavosaur likes this.
  4. chavosaur
    OP

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    I still have this little beauty too, absolutely adore it. I almost bought a second one here forever ago when someone was selling a modded one in the trade forum.
    It's things like these that I wish the Current gen would get a jump on. I absolutely don't have the money to spend on any variants right now, but I own a few limited edition 3ds's and xbox's, so hopefully soon the limited variants of PS4's and Xbox One's can come out for the collector in me :P

5. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    I would buy it.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

chavosaur and Zetta_x like this.
  6. Chary

Chary Never sleeps.

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    Is this just the Sunset Overdrive xbox one, but repackaged? They didn't even bother to do anything cool with the console?