Hacking Xbox One display controller patch?

damafia25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently purchased old display controllers from the xbox one launch. It doesnt work wireless at all, battery pack doesnt even turn it on. Xbox one staff replied on my xbox foum thread saying these display controllers will only work wired. But from my inspection if its insides, it seems to have all the same components as the regular 1537 controller. Any of you know how to workaround this and trick it into thinking its a regular 1537 controller (I have already tried firmware update)? I am willing to ship one to one of you to figure it out and if you can figure it out keep it.

Last edited by damafia25,

damafia25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to be, I wasnt able to find any real differences between the two. Additionally the XBOX accessories app just calls it "Wireless" like the others, but the controller knows its not... I mean it even has the metal battery prongs and everything but it gets no power from them, they mustve done something to make that happen, no point in including them in display controllers if they are only to be hardwired and not seen, they must have some special firmware done to it. Flashing it does give me a lead though, I will search around for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-