OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it so horrible?
Ok thats not the actual question but its true nonetheless

I want to turn off auto renewal.
on the old site layout it was annoying but I knew how(after 30 minutes of site browsing.)
Now with the stupid "Kinect" layout I honestly think they dont allow you to turn it off in any way other than by phone call which is just stupid.

Anybody know how to do it online?

Honestly no website has given me as much trouble as xbox.com

EDIT:Yeah, It's never been possible to change auto renewal via the dashboard. At least I'm 90% sure its never been possible.

EDIT2: Seems my suspicions were correct. Microsoft sucks.

Solution
With the latest update to the website the ability to turn off auto renewal for ALL countries has been removed. Previously if you lived in the United States, Canada, Germany, Taiwan, or Japan you could turn off the auto renew via this website. Now that has changed and no matter where you live in the world you must call support for your region to turn off auto renewal.

Phones Numbers:

United States- 1-800-4MY-XBOX

United Kingdom- 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

http://forums.xbox.com/35137069/ShowPost.aspx

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest update to the website the ability to turn off auto renewal for ALL countries has been removed. Previously if you lived in the United States, Canada, Germany, Taiwan, or Japan you could turn off the auto renew via this website. Now that has changed and no matter where you live in the world you must call support for your region to turn off auto renewal.

Phones Numbers:

United States- 1-800-4MY-XBOX

United Kingdom- 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

http://forums.xbox.com/35137069/ShowPost.aspx

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: