Gaming Xbox 360 Non-Jtag Exploit

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone.... Hide your stuffs. Microsoft caught on, and are issuing Profile Bans. If you didn't download from the Download History, or play a non-jtag game you should be fine.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Everyone.... Hide your stuffs. Microsoft caught on, and are issuing Profile Bans. If you didn't download from the Download History, or play a non-jtag game you should be fine.
This isn't confirmed yet.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
Devin said:
This isn't confirmed yet.

Better to be safe, than sorry.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I followed your guide on a GTA IV non-jtag and matching profile, but when selecting the profile on the Xbox, it shows up as corrupted. I have to navigate to settings>memory>flashdrive>profiles to even get at it. Trying the steps again, the same thing happens. I'm using an 8GB flashdrive, if that means anything.

Any thoughts? Thanks for the tutorial anyways.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
I followed your guide on a GTA IV non-jtag and matching profile, but when selecting the profile on the Xbox, it shows up as corrupted. I have to navigate to settings>memory>flashdrive>profiles to even get at it. Trying the steps again, the same thing happens. I'm using an 8GB flashdrive, if that means anything.

Any thoughts? Thanks for the tutorial anyways.

If it's corrupt, then it's most likely the fault of the uploader. Try to find another profile, with the same game and retry. Although, the games are signed to a specific profile, you can resign them by redownloading it from the download history. (It won't redownload the entire game, just resign it.) Although people say not to, and go to great lengths to prevent you from doing so.

As a word of caution, I'd stay off the non-jtag games until the rumored ban wave has ceased.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure the account you downloaded was associated with the game? Check first, if it says it is and you still can't access check on the game marketplace and see if the game was purchased, if not then inform the uploader of their mistake. If it has then redownload the game and try it again. If it still doesn't work, again inform the uploader of it and try and see if he knows what is wrong.

EDIT: Oh and whatever you don't DON'T DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM THE GAME MARKETPLACE!!!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just an update, it seems Microsoft has stopped the ban wave on NonJTAG users, it's considered safe to play now. Although I HIGHLY suggest setting up a second profile if you ever use this method, that way you don't lose any DLC or achievements and what not if they start banning again.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just use a flashed dvd drive, and keep a spare (The original) for when I update.
I have hundreds of spare blank DL dvds so its all good with me.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
So what is this exactly, I'm kind of confused. You give out your password to your friends and they download whatever you bought? As for as companies are concerned, that's piracy isn't it?

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 Questions,

1. I got everything to work, when I started the game it said it needed to download xMB of game data to continue, if I press no it signs me out of Xbox live.

My question is, is it safe to download the additional data?

2. (& this could be because of declining the above) I got an arcade game & when I started it, it was the trial. How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
synce said:
So what is this exactly, I'm kind of confused. You give out your password to your friends and they download whatever you bought? As for as companies are concerned, that's piracy isn't it?

It's more like...having a friend who has a game on their account that you don't, and they come over and play it with you/you play it. And you don't give out your password, you just share the account.

QUOTE(Haloman800 @ Sep 10 2011, 04:41 AM) 2 Questions,

1. I got everything to work, when I started the game it said it needed to download xMB of game data to continue, if I press no it signs me out of Xbox live.

My question is, is it safe to download the additional data?

2. (& this could be because of declining the above) I got an arcade game & when I started it, it was the trial. How do I fix this?

Thanks.

1. It's safe to download these, it's just an update to the game.

2. Make sure you are signed in to the profile that came with the account that downloaded it, once it gets to the main menu of the game log out and log back in with your account and you should be able to play. I did hear some Arcade games don't work so it may depend on the game you are trying to play.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
They did, but on the Microsoft forums I believe they stated they were ending the ban wave and got all the offenders whom they were looking for. So now the chance of getting banned for this is quite slim, but still a possibility. But I personally wouldn't worry about it, as I've used this method for quite a lot of games to test them out and so far I haven't been banned at all. If you're worried about being banned, just create a new gold profile for use with this method and only buy 3 months of gold at a time.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
to op it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you put a disclaimer that many people have been banned [check the 360iso forums for a 130 page thread of people posting about their ban] microsoft knows when you do this just once so it is NEVER SAFE so never switch to your main account, this is confirmed traceable before the first update and after so no one is safe cause next ban wave it probably won't be profile bans but console ones

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In no way is this consider safe now lol .Whoever is telling you this is obviously lying or has no clue
smile.gif
. I stopped uping for that same reason that i would no have anything to do with people getting banned
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.