Xbox 1 saves

AndroidDem0man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, So i made a topic before about getting jsrf to work on my xbox 360, Done and done.
BUT. i was more then halfway done with the game, and my save game got deleted from my hard drive.
Now im pissed, So, I downloaded a save file t hats about the place i was at, and i dont know where to put it on my USB flash drive.
Its a UDATA folder.
Any ideas where to put it?
Yeah, i wanna transfer that xbox save to my usb, to my xbox 360.

bump?
Nobody replied and nobody is reading the topic. soooo
i Rreally need help, Whereever i put Udata folder the save doesnt come up in my 360

Fine,dont help.
See ya.

steveo1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not real sure on where or how to put it on there but you could make a new save for the game and move that to the usb drive and then put the save you want to use in the same spot as the one you just created.

oh and not every one is on the same schedule as you so in the future dont get pissed when you do not get help right away because then people that would have helped would just ignore your post

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
my xbox save is on my hard drive, i cant move it, Unless i have a connector, Butttt i dont now what to use to conect it to my pc with....
Buy a transfer cable. You can buy one for dirt cheap nearly anywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o