Homebrew Wupinstaller Error 0xFFFFF825

Jianwei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i was trying to install Pokken Tournament into my HDD using wupinstaller when I get the error code 0xfffff825 at around 97%.

The error mentioned that I'll need to reformat my SD card, which I did. In fact I've tried it with 3 different cards and they all got the same error.

Same error also came up when I want to install other games as well.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was trying to install Pokken Tournament into my HDD using wupinstaller when I get the error code 0xfffff825 at around 97%.

The error mentioned that I'll need to reformat my SD card, which I did. In fact I've tried it with 3 different cards and they all got the same error.

do you have enough space on the HDD?

Jianwei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Did you let the Wii U format it or did you format it yourself? If you turn on the console with the HDD plugged in, it should ask you to format it.

Yep yep I let the Wii U to format my HDD. I did it twice.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

How are you downloading the games? You should try wiiu usb download helper I have downloaded and installed about 250 games using it with no issues at all. Also is the hdd self powered if not you probably need a y cable.

Reactions: ItsKipz

drag0nb0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a dumb question but in the file name are there any special characters? Cause that will make it give an error as well

Jianwei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
How are you downloading the games? You should try wiiu usb download helper I have downloaded and installed about 250 games using it with no issues at all. Also is the hdd self powered if not you probably need a y cable.

Tks for recommending the program! It works now! :)

Thank you all for the help! :) Just one more question though, will it be ok if I play online? I'm using hachi with mochafw.

Tks! :)

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tks for recommending the program! It works now! :)

Thank you all for the help! :) Just one more question though, will it be ok if I play online? I'm using hachi with mochafw.

Tks! :)
Yes you can okay online with zero risk as nintendo have no way of knowing if you legitimately bought the game or downloaded it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme