Homebrew WUP installer only let me down this once

mUppenbart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Cant install Ninentoland EU update file only. It stucks at 8mb. I tried both the version from utikdownloader and funkii. Anyone got any idea how to fix?

mUppenbart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If someone would share a installable file with it would be awesome. No asking for game, but update only please.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it's WUP installer's fault. The fact is, for some reason, this update doesn't download well from NUS, with whatever app you use. The resulting files are unusable by WUP installer. I had the same problem and just chose to update directly from the game on the WII U. Still strange, though. :unsure:

mUppenbart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't think it's WUP installer's fault. The fact is, for some reason, this update doesn't download well from NUS, with whatever app you use. The resulting files are unusable by WUP installer. I had the same problem and just chose to update directly from the game on the WII U. Still strange, though. :unsure:

Wii U USB l

I updated directly from nintendo and now it works. Never heard of WII U USB though, will give it a try. Thanks for your thoughts people!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: