I have wup installer and as i'm trying to install games but i keep getting an error of "Possible bad sd card. format or get a new one" can some one help me i really want to download smash
You need to put the SD card in your computer (hopefully running windows).
Take all the files out of the SD Card and put it somewhere else. If you can't it's because the SD Card is corrupted and you will wipe the SD Card when you format.
Either way on Windows do the following:
- Take out all data on the SD Card and move it somewhere on your PC (if possible)
- Right click on the SD Card in the file explorer and choose Format
- Make sure the File System option is set to FAT32 and the Allocation unit size is set to 64 kilobytes
- Check that the Volume label isn't called wiiu and the Quick Format is checked under Format Options
- Click the Start button and it should format your SD Card
- If you were able to move the files put them back on the SD Card
- Right click on the SD Card in the file explorer and choose Eject
- Wait for the Safe To Remove Hardware notification before pulling out the SD Card
If you lost all your SD Card data and don't want to follow wiiu.guide again, use a tool I made called Wii U Auto Brew (it's on my Github).
My Github Username: Branhost (I can't add a link since I haven't made 10 posts)