Hacking WUP Installer GX2 not recognizing games in the SD://Install folder

SceneNewbie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so just like the title says, I'm having trouble with WUP Installer. My game is in the Install folder on the root of my 64GB SD card (the file path is what's in my title). I've read other posts online about how it should *not* be in a SD://WiiU/Install file structure, plus I've checked to make sure the game's folder name doesn't have any special characters, and I've even just changed the name altogether to three characters - still, the only thing WUP recognizes is my "hbc" folder in the Install folder (a holdover from when I initially set up my system for Homebrew)

For reference, I'm running Homebrew via the Coldboot method. Any help is appreciated.

SceneNewbie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update! I followed EmulateLife's instructions of searching Google for "reddit Wii U USB Helper workaround" and clicked on the first result. For any confused soul reading this in the future, follow what that Reddit post says and you should be good. USB Helper is pretty straightforward! Then just put the game folder USB Helper gave you into SD://Install.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr