Homebrew WUP Installer Error (Please help!)

Priodom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
FIXED!!!

Hello! I've been messing around with WUP Installer and I really wanted to download a few games. Everything went according to plan for a while; I even downloaded Super Mario Maker and it runs without a problem. I installed the Homebrew on the wWii too, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Anyway, now when I try to download a game using the WUP Installer, it usually stops at 1% or at 10%, and it brings me back to the menu of WUP installer. The error code it gives me is 'Error: install error code 0xFFFCFFBF'. Thus, I can't download games now. I tried again and again, and sometimes is works (at least somewhat?) and gives me a differerent error (0xFFFBF422), but it only happened once and I can't seem to get it working again. I have no clue what to do, and any ideas would be appriciated. I can provide more information if you that helps. I hope there is something that can be done. Also, I think the problem is with the game download itself, NOT the Installer.

Thanks for reading this summary. I'll check back every once in a while to see if someone has a new idea and if I need to give you more information.

P.S.: Don't call me stupid if it's something really simple or dumb, I'm new to this. :)

EDIT #1: I kept trying just trying to install it over and over again and it finally started working again for MOST titles. I reinstalled the WUP installer and it looks like there was a problem with that. (Not all titles work though, but if anyone has a similar problem, make sure to try to first.)

EDIT #2: Everything works fine now: I reformatted my SD card, did everything all over again (and even though it seems like this error is unavoidable) and it's working now! I still need to try multiple times, but I guess its fixed. Thanks to the few people who send me a message, it saved me. Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier. Also, just like how I originally thought, there was a problem with the game too! It's officially fixed :)

Last edited by Priodom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...