WUP Installer Error (Please help!)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Priodom, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Priodom
    OP

Priodom Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Hungary
    FIXED!!!

Hello! I've been messing around with WUP Installer and I really wanted to download a few games. Everything went according to plan for a while; I even downloaded Super Mario Maker and it runs without a problem. I installed the Homebrew on the wWii too, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Anyway, now when I try to download a game using the WUP Installer, it usually stops at 1% or at 10%, and it brings me back to the menu of WUP installer. The error code it gives me is 'Error: install error code 0xFFFCFFBF'. Thus, I can't download games now. I tried again and again, and sometimes is works (at least somewhat?) and gives me a differerent error (0xFFFBF422), but it only happened once and I can't seem to get it working again. I have no clue what to do, and any ideas would be appriciated. I can provide more information if you that helps. I hope there is something that can be done. Also, I think the problem is with the game download itself, NOT the Installer.

Thanks for reading this summary. I'll check back every once in a while to see if someone has a new idea and if I need to give you more information.

P.S.: Don't call me stupid if it's something really simple or dumb, I'm new to this. :)

EDIT #1: I kept trying just trying to install it over and over again and it finally started working again for MOST titles. I reinstalled the WUP installer and it looks like there was a problem with that. (Not all titles work though, but if anyone has a similar problem, make sure to try to first.)

EDIT #2: Everything works fine now: I reformatted my SD card, did everything all over again (and even though it seems like this error is unavoidable) and it's working now! I still need to try multiple times, but I guess its fixed. Thanks to the few people who send me a message, it saved me. Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier. Also, just like how I originally thought, there was a problem with the game too! It's officially fixed :)

Last edited by Priodom, Apr 2, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice