Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
So yesterday I was playing Pokemon Platinum (Official Cart) on my DS Lite. Managing some Pokemon in PC boxes, when all of a sudden the 'Sort' button on the touch screen was activating itself. At this point, I (honestly) thought I was psychic. But then after exiting the box, I couldn't use the touch screen to change apps on the Poketch. After 5 seconds of this, my DS Lite shut off. I tried turning it back on and nothing happened. I thought it was bricked. I took out the battery, 5 minutes later, nothing. I put in my EZ IV, held the B button and BAM! It worked! I have no idea what happened, and I haven't found a way to re-enact it. So what could've been the problem? Something internal or could the firmware have been messing up.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is another reason to never play legit copies of games.

EDIT: I was just joking. I have no idea why that happened try to call Nintendo and ask.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, and playing games on a fake R4 which can cause a fuse to burn and brick your DS permanently is a better option.
Seriously, for having 2000 posts, that was a pretty stupid thing to say. Apologies, but its sounds really stupid.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
>.> .... I played legit ds games for over 3 years. Did anything go bad no? Is it possible yes. Just like how its possible to screw things up using something that isn't official. (well 3rd party stuff usually is not as good quality) This includes flashcarts.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N64Temp said:
DeltaBurnt said:
jakob95 said:

Stop posting random crap just to up your post count.
Ironic isn't it? Anyway it was probably a glitch but it works and that's what matters.
It'd be more ironic if it was Hatsu.

Sorry, had to say it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool