Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Shinji said:
veho said:
Shinji said:
that made less sense than BoneMonkey... :wtf:

Hey, don't blame me, blame Britney. It's her official video.
Thats what doesnt make sense >_<

Well, I guess she figured she would need so much photoshopping in post-production to be able to appear in videos she would end up looking like a cartoon character, so why not just make it a cartoon in the first place.

128340601289062500leavebritney.jpg

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't make sense, u say?
Well, there's these bad guise n teh hot girl who is good cuz teh others are bad cuz they wear teh suitz then britney has boobz.

I think, sir, it is all very clear.

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Is it wrong that i think this is cool? I Mean, a hot girl who can kick ass. What's cooler than that? However why the hell britney? Also her mouth looks really wide and wierd :|

EDIT: Wait, is this just a music video? I thought this was a REAL Anime o.O. If it was then it would've made sense, we would've understood who those robot things are etc. Instead of just putting a couple of hulk-wannabe body guards here, some robot fighters there, throw in a clone of britney or something, which STILL doesn't look like her, and a bomb. IF this is the music video, it is teh phail. Makes no sense

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, what?

She jumps from a the top of a building straight through a glass roof into a pond and swims out before the glass shards hit the floor. Then a random guy does some street fighter moves but gets his arse handed to him in a retarded way (apperently she's so hot she can defy physics) then she causes a security breach by actually entering through the security system like she had access (seriously, where are the laser defense systems when you need them?) and then she has another fake kiss with madonna after which she puts a bomb on her forehead (seriously not cool britney)and then she makes some d00d think she wants secks with him but then the guy turns out to be a robot so she takes him out by kneeing his crotch and then she knocks out a whole army of guys wearing gas masks WITH A FUCKING GAS GRENADE and she jumps out the window through the glass (apparently her hotness makes her glass proof). She then promptly falls to her death making this the most wasted 3 minutes and 14 seconds of my life.

I'm no master in physics but I'm pretty sure that when you kick someone from the side, they're supposed to fly towards the other side, not the side they got kicked from.

That looks nothing like her btw.. she's hawt.(the anime chick)

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Seriously though, people need to GTFO britney, that's the reason she's so weird etc. I hate paparazzi in general. Seriously, why would people care that Madonna went to the supermarket, or some other crap like that
sleep.gif
?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: