Gaming WTF?!?! Internet taken over or something?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My browsers connec me to planetproject or something every time i connect to anything?

It doesn't load tho. Blank site.

Plz help. Wifi works on my moms laptop and my iPod touch but not on my home computer

I tried logging out and restartin my comp.

Last program I used was megareloader I think it needed a proxy to reload my linkbucks page, so WTF? I clicked stop before closing

task manager doesn't have any suspicios processes running

help!!! Plz

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u link me I'm on my iPod plz it was messing up on opera but worked on chrome then I restarted now neither work. Will avg help by removing the viruses?!

Posts merged

It works on my moms comp and my
iPod tho

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Rydian's malware removal guide

Extract from the FAQ section:
QUOTE said:
Q - What is all this stuff about DNS and HOSTS?
A - DNS means "Domain Name Server". A DNS server keeps information which web address relates to which IP address on the internet (like how google.com is 74.125.45.100). It's sort of like how "Jack's house" means "123 Oak Tree Lane" in the real world. Unfortunately, sometimes an infection will misdirect your computer, sending it to the wrong websites. We can do a few things to stop that.

The HOSTS file is a file on windows that holds information about DNS entries on your own computer, it's usually used to bypass a normal DNS server for whatever reason. Unfortunately infections will add entries that make real sites redirect to fake sites... so we will delete the HOSTS file so that it cannot be used for evil. Your computer can work without it, and if it's needed it will be recreated later, but for now it can be considered dangerous.

Also there might not necessarily be a virus - it might just be some adware that's hijacked your homepage. Either way, use virus and adware/malware scans to clean your computer and make sure it's safe.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last things I dl'd were rsbots auth generates but avg detected them as Trojans and deleted them.

The reloader app wasn't shown as a trojan and in mad now. I wasn't supposed to be using to comp, so I have to wake up early before school and fix it. Meanwhile, I have to find out how on my iPod wasting my time I normally do hw

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avg found the virus and says it can't be accessed to delete
the site it redirect to is planetflow.planet-lab.org

I tried using a system restore but it failed for some reason

I deleted the hosts file like rydian said in his guide and nothin plzZzzz help will ultrasurf help I have it on my USB

Plz I can't have my comp have a virus why won't it delete

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
Avg found the virus and says it can't be accessed to delete
the site it redirect to is planetflow.planet-lab.org

I tried using a system restore but it failed for some reason

I deleted the hosts file like rydian said in his guide and nothin plzZzzz help will ultrasurf help I have it on my USB

Plz I can't have my comp have a virus why won't it delete
Write down the file that AVG said was the virus...
Re-Start the PC in Safe Mode (hold F8 when it starts up)
Delete the file manually
Get a better Antivirus like Avira or Avast or Microsoft Security Essentials, AVG sucks.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't can it wait til 2moro morning I might be able to do in a half hour my mom is downstairs I'm grounded from my games

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I delete a virus? In the virus vault
it sys delete but it says are u sure u want to remove it from the vault? Does this mean delete and remove the virus or delete the file/or just the log from avg?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked