WTF? I just got ninja'd by a spider!

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really wasn't afraid of spiders..but then I went to the States and those suckers bite over there. European spiders are so much more well behaved.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have told the story before but it is a good one so I tell it again.

A couple of years back I made the mistake of living in student halls, one morning I was in the bath (just to set the scene to wash my hair I had to assume a fetal position and doing so was a calculated effort to avoid it getting even dirtier) not looking forward to day ahead.
All of a sudden a spider (I named him Bill) shot out from under the bath and grabbed a silverfish that was running along the floor before dragging it back under the bath.

The day was lousy but I did not give a damn as I had seen that.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The weirdest spider I have ever seen was when I was living in Germany, years ago ... I was in a park in Hameln, and there, on the arm-rest of a bench, was a grey-green spider, about the size of a golf ball ... it was quite bulbous ... and what made it even more bizarre was the fact that it was sort of scaly, rather than the normal fuzzy, that you associate with spiders.

It was seriously hideous ... the girl I was with had a major panic attack at the sight of it.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ugh, spiders...
I was once preparing to leave the house and put on my jacket...when I suddenly felt a strange crawling sensation in my neck...
Yes, you guessed right, it was a fucking huge spider
wacko.gif

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not necessarily scared of spiders, i just dont want them to be crawling on me.

But anywho, this story has happened to me twice:

My friend has two small trees in his front yard. The trees are only about 6 feet apart. As I was walk to my car parked on the street in front of his house, i always walk between those two trees. When walking in between I actually walked into a pretty decent sized spider web. That is the nastiest feeling in the world. That web will never come off unless you bathe and use half a bottle of body wash! But I got into my car and started it up. Then on my right arm, I noticed this neon-green spider crawling up. It had to be an inch in diameter. So I knocked him off into my passenger seat and me, working at walmart photo lab I have one of those white lab coats, i smashed him with it to avoid touching that damned thing. I ended up ok, but the lab coat had red patches of blood everywhere on it.

I had a similar incident occur, but instead of actually getting into my car, I flailed my arms around screaming like a girl in the middle of the street trying to smack the spider off of my chest.

Nasty little things...

Sanction

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Harsky said:
Spiders? Urgh. Last year I was taking the wheelie bin out and I had to pull using the handle and I felt something sticky. Thinking it was some garbage water I didn't care until I looked at my hands and realised I squashed thousands and thousands of baby spiders.

I never ran for the bathroom so quick in my life.

WTF. THAT IS DISGUSTING!! D;

I hate spiders, I stand for a few minutes staring at them before I get the nerve to squish them with tissue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn