Hacking [wrong/fake] 3DS ROM Dumping now possible for anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tigris said:
Huh? Wrong/Fake? This is Wrong/Fake? *confused*
Should be obvious from the comments and title. This tool apparently only dumps 3DS save files, not the game data itself. It was initially being reported that it dumped 3DS roms, but was found out to be fake and can only dump the saves.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Like/Tumbs up for:

Virtual Boy Emulator for the 3DS!
biggrin.gif
Pretty please.

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
original post said it can upload saves back into cartridge, but everyone is saying that it only dumps saves to say that it doesn't backup the ROM now that it is marked fake.
can someone clarify this?

D

Deleted-236924

Rockstar said:
Only the old members remember what Neoflash did back in the day. Most of the users who came here started with an R4, so they don't have the faintest idea of what "Team NeoCa$h" is
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Schlupi @ Jun 22 2011, 11:51 AM) Team Neoflash is such... words don't describe it. I think your Team NeoCa$h is best.
tongue.gif

I'm interested in knowing the backstory.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pingouin7 said:
Rockstar said:
Only the old members remember what Neoflash did back in the day. Most of the users who came here started with an R4, so they don't have the faintest idea of what "Team NeoCa$h" is
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Schlupi @ Jun 22 2011, 11:51 AM) Team Neoflash is such... words don't describe it. I think your Team NeoCa$h is best.
tongue.gif

I'm interested in knowing the backstory.
Read this: http://www.pocketheaven.com/ph/wiki/NeoFlash
And this: http://www.pocketheaven.com/ph/wiki/Golden_Sun_Team

And there you have it.

They also have a bad name for releasing loads of crappy DS flashcarts, for which they dropped support just months later never addressing compatibility issues and the likes, just to release ANOTHER model a while after, ignoring the poor guys they had screwed over with their previous models. They were also overpriced as heck
tongue.gif

Nicole Luyben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Team Neoflash is such... words don't describe it. I think your Team NeoCa$h is best.
tongue.gif

I like how people all think this is progress; in reality it doesn't get us any closer. Behind the scenes they have already supposedly dumped 3DS roms, and saves; the people who know what they are doing are already past this point. >_>

It is upsetting how people think this instantly gets us closer to playing roms, because well... it doesn't. We technically are at the same point.

Same feeling , i dont believe it ,but i have to .... Confirmed FAKE ? Damn it , i have a feeling that this is Another April Fools' Day
huh.gif
I hate NeoCa$h Team !

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
why do you all say it is the neoflash teams fault ? the op said that it could dump roms. there is no word in the original topic about rom dumping. so the op told wrong information. it does what it is supposed to do, dump saves.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Why are you so fucking stupid on this site. It doesn't even SOUND LIKE they are talking about game dumping.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It isn't fake. Team NeoFlash never claimed that any of their products can dump 3DS ROM to a file.

It has been known for several weeks that there is a utility that allows you to backup and restore your saved games to/from 3DS carts but it does not support all save types yet.

What is fake to see here? This thread is kinda like an open debate about nothing.

In short: No, their products do not currently dump 3DS ROM. If you read their forum, you will see that I am stating fact.

D

Deleted-236924

amptor said:
What is fake to see here? This thread is kinda like an open debate about nothing.
Seems like the thread starter thought it could dump 3DS games.

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:
It isn't fake. Team NeoFlash never claimed that any of their products can dump 3DS ROM to a file.

It has been known for several weeks that there is a utility that allows you to backup and restore your saved games to/from 3DS carts but it does not support all save types yet.

In short: No, their products do not currently dump 3DS ROM. If you read their forum, you will see that I am stating fact.

ammmmmmmptorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok it took a while due to downtime of his forum and such but I got the response today straight from the manufacturer Team NeoFlash. This is an unedited quote from NeoFlash:

Re: dumping 3DS on Neo SMS2?
« Sent to: amptor on: June 22, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »

"hi, the sms2 just can handle the 3ds save only, and we are working with sms4 also, but both can't dump 3ds rom yet."

I hope this clears everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over