Write save files back to retail games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Gotenn, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Gotenn
    OP

Gotenn Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2017
    United States
    So, I used to know how to do this sort of thing and I feel dumb for being out of the loop for so long. But the way to easily do this has left my ageing memory! lol

Anyway, I have a retail Pokemon Black game that I played. And also at the same time on an original DS I played it on a AceKard 2. A few different times I moved the saves back and forth from one to the other. But when I stopped playing pokemon here for the last few years, I must have written my original save back to my retail game because I do not have pokemon I got from GTS trades on it. So they must be in the saves I have on my PC still. I was all about the 'put up, restore, trade, move to retail or friend, restore again' (or however it would go lol) I remember this not being too complicated back then, I hope that is the case now.

So, I just need pointed in the right direction again. Here is what I have to work with..
    Original DS with working Wi-Fi. Retail Pokemon Black Version. Acekard 2 (v2.1) (also, I would need to reload all the software to get the flash card functioning again). A few different save files from either retail or flash game. (I do not have an EZ Flash anymore :( )
    I also dont think that the flash card, especially the old ones are even in the equation anymore.
    I also have a newer 2ds (I am guessing system is version 11.3.0.0-36?) And I have paid for service of pokemon bank and transfer.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Gotenn, Feb 20, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice