Hacking Would this work?

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have some legit CIA's on my 3ds xl that i would like to dump, but its on most recent firmware, i also have a 3ds on 4.2 with emunand, could i system transfer from my xl to my regular 3ds's emunand dump the ticket and then system transfer back from the emunand to the sysnand of the xl?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite possible work, both the emunand on the 3ds and the sysnand 3ds xl must be on the same firmware, both must have the same NNID ( I believe ).

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can do a system transfer only once in 5 days or some crap. You also have emunand involved so that increases the risk. It's not worth the trouble IMO.

is there any way to use the spider exploit to dump your ticket? because im on the 9.5 that didnt have it patched. I can still use pkhex and the ram injection thing.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to use the spider exploit to dump your ticket? because im on the 9.5 that didnt have it patched. I can still use pkhex and the ram injection thing.

I don't believe there is currently, since that requires (?) kernel access, which isn't available on 9.3+.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone