Gaming Would anyone want my laptop?

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking of selling my laptop. It's a acer aspire 5516 from 09'. It's old but upgraded , 1.9 GHz dual core turion, 3 gigs of RAM , 160gb( I think) HDD and no Disc drive. Running Ubuntu,Windows 7 and "sometimes" OSx .

Its got some stuff going for it but there are some drawbacks, It's been upgraded at different times so my hinge covers broke and I lost them, so You can see the Hinges. Another thing is that at some point in time , It stopped charging ( bad charger wire and bad charging connector) so the charger is hard wired and only 10 inches long excluding the 120v cable. It has two batteries, one is stock and only lasts 1-.5hrs and the other lasts a little over 2.5 hrs (The new processor takes up more battery , went from a single core 1.6 to dual core 1.9 so it's expected) Graphics card, Don't know of the top of my head.

I'll update later with pics too. I would ask about $80 plus shipping, again not even sure if willing to sell it but what are your thoughts guys?

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My friend convinced me to trade it for a 360 if anyone wanted to -_- I'm the only one with a ps3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back