Asuna

Otaku girl =3 Nyaa~
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Well a while ago buying a psp crossed my mind after about 5 years again I didnt considered it untill a few days ago as I checked the game library there were a few decent games id probally get alot of enjoyment...

So I wanted to ask which version of the psp is worth getting (Vita excluded)

In my country I can get a used 3004 psp for about 60€ and the older Versions for evenn cheaper

Any short explanation the differences between the versions or if older psp dont run some games or something

And some good advice for games please ;)

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
This is an answer from The Z in Wololo Talk forums, for me it's the ideal answer:
Buy a PSP 1000 if you have big hands. Buy a PSP Go if you want a device with a lot of functions and space (16GB pre-installed internal storage).
Buy a PSP 2000 if you want the best of both worlds. Fully hackable and the 64MB RAM (Every PSP has this, except the 1000).

Dont Buy:
PSP 3000: The screen has scanlines, it looks and feel cheap, not recommended.
PSP E1000: No Wifi, Mono sound, nearly an as bad screen as the 1000, but feels like the 1000.
PSP 2000 88v3: Like a 2000, but not fully hackable, this PSP is the devil himself!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1