Gaming Worth it DSiWare games?

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Which DSi ware games are worth it? I checked the DSi Ware essentials thread, it's not at all useful, just people voting and the games ranked by those voters, to those who played DSiWare games, which ones are worth getting?
At the moment, I have Flight Control (addicting game) and Music On: Electronic Keyboard (Always wanted something like this for a handheld).

I was thinking of getting Primrose, but I have no idea what the gameplay is like, I read the info. on the download page but it didn't explain much (atleast in my opinion), and other games I'm thinking of downloading are:-
- Soul Of Darkness
- Don't Cross The Line

Which games are really addicting, maybe have a story and worth the download?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Read http://gbatemp.net/t206581-essentials-dsiware too
wink.gif

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Haha nice one, I actually wanted a direct answer from people who played some worthwhile games, not all DSi Ware games can be good xP

Ballistic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is essentially a direct answer from people who've played the games. They voted for the content in that thread.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ok fine, sheesh, lol, I'll check it out, but seriously isn't DSi ware lacking Mario games? The good ol'platformer Mario games

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stuff that has the most votes is what's good (though, some with only one or two votes are good too).

But, if you're looking for a direct answer: AlphaBounce, Aura-Aura Climber, Castle of Magic (sorta), Dark Void Zero, Dragon Quest Wars (only when people are online), Mr. Driller, Spotto.

Those are the good ones that I own. I still have a few in mind to buy (MetalTorrent, Primose, Music On: Retro Keyboard, Shantae: Risky's Revenge (coming out...soon?), and Soul of Darkness).

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ok dude, thanks, I was planning to get Primrose too, will see, first i'll get Soul Of Darkness then Alpha Bounce (it interests me).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s