Worst Game Ever

Worst Game you ever played and you wished that you never saw it ever again.

• Friday the 13th (Nes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Potter Games. (any)

• The Karate Kid (Nes)

• Any(You Choose)

• Mario Kart 64

• Naruto Games (Any)

• Skate,Skate 2 (PS3,X 360)

• Total voters

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, come on, Mario Kart 64? Seriously? I know it didn't live up to the first one but it was still a fun multiplayer game. Might not be brilliant but when there's games like Superman 64 and Big Rig Racing about how can it be anywhere near the list?

I mean, look at this

QUOTE said:
The box of Big Rigs states that the player may "race trucks across the country trying to deliver illegal cargo, with cops chasing [them]." GameSpot's Alex Navarro wrote that this description of the game is nothing more than "horrible, horrible lies"[1], since there are no police in the game. Additionally he pointed out that the computer-controlled opponent vehicles have no AI and never move from the starting position,[2] making even the description of the gameplay as a "race" questionable.

There are technically no obstacles for the player to negotiate in Big Rigs, as the truck may freely be driven on and off roads without any loss of traction, up or down 90° slopes with no loss or gain of speed, through structures such as buildings and trees, simply falling right through bridges, and even out of the boundaries of the map into an endless grey void. When the player's vehicle is put into reverse, it can accelerate indefinitely, but the truck will halt instantly when the reverse key is released.[3]

Though there appear to be five courses from which to choose, only four are playable. The fifth map, titled "Nightride", does not work and selecting it crashes the game.[1]

Upon completion of the race, the player is presented with digital representation of a large three-handled trophy and the text "YOU'RE WINNER !" [sic][4] The game occasionally fails to distinguish between whether the player is starting or finishing the race when they pass through the starting point, and so this congratulatory screen may appear within seconds of starting a game, ending the race before it even begins.

At least Mario Kart 64 had collision detection.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imagine: Hadrian.

I cried for weeks.
frown.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
MK64 was fun, wtf?
Big Rigs is the worst piece of trash ever made, it doesn't even deserve to be called a game.

D

Deleted_171835

I'll be honest, here. This poll sucks. It's the most biased, not concise, absurd poll that I have ever seen. You named specific games that you hate. Aren't you asking people to mention the "worst game ever". Then why use the poll to shape their opinions.

No wonder it's in the EoF.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart 64? Naruto games?

troll.jpg

Anyway, worst games ever...

- Superman 64
- ET
- Big Rig Truckers
- Action Girlz Racing
- Monster Trux Arenas

MK64 is good. Naruto fighters aren't too bad. Some Harry Potter games are quite good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.