Hacking Worst Ending PS Vita

MidouNghi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi Everyone!

My cousin accidentally upgraded the firmware to 3.67. So now my gaming machine is like a brick. Someone showed me how to downgrade the PS Vita, Please! T.T

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. But it's impossible, nobody sell it at my location. I hope henkaku upgrade support firmware 3.67
this won't happen for many years. your best bet is a motherboard replacement on the same device (the motherboard must have 3.60 or lower!), or a second one on 3.60 or lower.

Reactions: MidouNghi

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, you cannot downgrade. I'm sorry for that.

EDIT: curses, this is what happens when I leave a thread open and don't refresh to see replies

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks. But it's impossible, nobody sell it at my location. I hope henkaku upgrade support firmware 3.67
You can easily get one from, say, Aliexpress.

Reactions: MidouNghi

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Actually it depends, if he can't get motherboard easily and/or doesn't have experience/skill/courage to change the board, it's better.

Don't want to mess up something more than necessary
I mean, it really isn't as complicated as it sounds. If I can do it, with hands as shaky as mine... Well. Anyway, finding a 3.60 Vita is often more work and costs more, which is why I dislike that option.

BasedIndex

splendid
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Most of the electronics I own aren't sold locally.
You can order stuff from abroad, you know. Chimon brew, aliexpress is the way to go. I'm pretty sure mobos go as low as $25US.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Most of the electronics I own aren't sold locally.
You can order stuff from abroad, you know. Chimon brew, aliexpress is the way to go. I'm pretty sure mobos go as low as $25US.
Yep, PSV mainboards are fairly inexpensive

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Holy s****. Is that easy to update PS Vita even with Henkaku/Enso? Luckily my sons already learn that can´t update no device here without ask me.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What?! That's not bricked at all. Just buy games at least you can play 3.61+ games legally:rofl2:. They're really cheap or if you still want to pirate, either sell that one and get a new hackable vita or get a 3.60 mobo. Your choice. Also, you shouldn't have connected it to a wifi. Oh well, what's done is done. At least your console still works.

Reactions: MasterJ360

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn