ROM Hack working pokemon SS english fo acekard

panic14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not asking for a link or anything (although some hint as to where it is would be nice)

but imd wondering if there is a working soul silver pokemon rom for acekard

that means no crashing(or very little) or anything like that, the one i have ccrashes very frequently. thanks.

(also i have a game called the world ends with you , and it keeps crashing as well, was i just a bad rom?)

panic14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks, but i just got the acekard like 2 days ago, and have no idea wht that is LOL. i think i have the latest firmware thing, whats akio 1.6, and how do i get it?

panic14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok im gonna try that out right now and see if it works, thanks!

but i just noticed, on the homepage of gbatemp theres like a new ezflash 2.0rc (i think its called) and it mentions something about pokemon, soulsilver.

is this useful for me? again im using acekard 2i, and im gonna install 1.6rc right now

TheChosenBanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
get the latest akaio and download it from: sorry,I can't say the link.just google it
smileipb2.png

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
panic14 said:
ok im gonna try that out right now and see if it works, thanks!

but i just noticed, on the homepage of gbatemp theres like a new ezflash 2.0rc (i think its called) and it mentions something about pokemon, soulsilver.

is this useful for me? again im using acekard 2i, and im gonna install 1.6rc right now
Do you have an EZ-Flash? No? Then why would that pertain at all to you?

panic14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well its not working, it crashes on a white screen whenever i try to start a game. heres what i did:

i went to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212597

downloded the akio 1.6

on the wiki in the link above it said to remove he akmenu4.nds thing and delete the __ak2 folder (i think those are the right names)
so i did, then i put the 2 items i downloaded in the akio download (___aio folder nd ndsmenu4.nds things)

i downloaded the LODERS and WIFIPLUGIN FROM THE WIKIS LINK, and put them in the folders the wiki told me to ( i had too replace a file already in the folder)

where did i go wrong?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with AKAIO, you WONT freeze and should be able to play it no problem? Or is the AP still active? I find it pointless to play it if its gonna crash my games, I don't really wanna waste my time.

zebulunn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
panic14 said:
well its not working, it crashes on a white screen whenever i try to start a game. heres what i did:

i went to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212597

downloded the akio 1.6

on the wiki in the link above it said to remove he akmenu4.nds thing and delete the __ak2 folder (i think those are the right names)
so i did, then i put the 2 items i downloaded in the akio download (___aio folder nd ndsmenu4.nds things)

i downloaded the LODERS and WIFIPLUGIN FROM THE WIKIS LINK, and put them in the folders the wiki told me to ( i had too replace a file already in the folder)

where did i go wrong?

Download the file from the link it gives you in this post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=216705
Copy all the files from inside the archive to your microSD. No deleting or extra messing around.
Then put your rom onto the card in a new different folder.

Yeah, I was confused at first; it's actually better to disregard the wiki for installation instructions at the moment.
To all the people still doubting, you can play HG/SS perfectly fine on a Acekard without patching or extra shizz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up