Hacking WORKING Kingston Taiwanese 1GB microSD?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbullfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,336
  • Replies Replies 2

jbullfrog

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
95
Country
United States
http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/M3_DS_Si...ransFlash_Cards

Scroll down until you see "Kingston 1GB SDC/1GBFE; Taiwan)"

There is nothing written to the right side of it that says "Freezes while playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin"

"Freezes while playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin" is written only on the right side of
"Kingston 1GB SDC/1GB; Taiwan)"

I would appreciate it if any Kingston Taiwanese 1GB microSD owners who have gotten PoR to work could confirm that their package says "SDC/1GBFE"
with the extra 'FE'. You have to read the white sticker on the back of the plastic packaging. It isn't written on the card or card adapter.

Thanks all
bow.gif
 
It doesn't say it doesn't work, but it also doesn't state it works either, so basically it means it's not tested.
So I believe it's better to assume that it doesn't work. "SanDisk 2GB 1.02" also just says green, but I'm pretty sure that one will also crash with PoR cause it's smaller variants which have been tested also have this result...
But I can't test myself, just telling that I think not tested has more probability to mean it's not working rather then working.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted