Hacking Working Gamekool Voucher?

Cheezeys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if the is a little off-topic but alot of people have bought their Acekards from Gamekool. I, personally, have bought three from it so far (Presents for relatives + Dog chewed on one.)

I'm about to buy two more off Gamekool, and I'm wondering are there any reusable vouchers for it? I'm paying via paypal and currently don't have enough (2$ off.) I want to just have it over with instead of waiting a few days for the money to transfer. And no, I don't have OCD before anyone asks.

PS. I trust Gamekool and don't want to try any dodgy sites

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would not suggest gamekool.
I have bought from them before and each time I did, a lot of things went wrong. Such as they would screw up my address and my order would take like about a month to get to my house.

I would suggest ordering from nds-card.com, it's GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports the Temp!

Cheezeys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have bought from them before and each time I did, a lot of things went wrong. Such as they would screw up my address and my order would take like about a month to get to my house.

I would suggest ordering from nds-card.com, it's GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports the Temp!

The return policy seems good. Is postage available to UK and Ireland? Is it payable via paypal?

Thanks for quick reply

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The return policy seems good. Is postage available to UK and Ireland? Is it payable via paypal?

Thanks for quick reply
They do ship to the UK and yes they do pay through paypal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)