Word of the Wise:

WiiFan2012

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen on some sites, including Yahoo! Answers, have misleading information about certain material.

I have got to say this: DO NOT go to or contact Nintendo about something, like hacking.
Reason: Nintendo is a corporation, which means that all they're concerned about is the good ol' dollar. So, Of course they'll say NO to ANYTHING regarding hacks.

This is an EXAMPLE from Yahoo! Answers:

Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?

There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

The answeree went to Nintendo.

So, DO NOT go to or contact Nintendo regarding ANYTHING about hacking!

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Yahoo Answer had a lot of fails
I remember someone eating his own poop because it looked like chocolate(Forgot the whole story, it was a topic previously here)

PLEASE tell me you are joking.

XD

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
macgeek417 said:
Infinite Zero said:
Yahoo Answer had a lot of fails
I remember someone eating his own poop because it looked like chocolate(Forgot the whole story, it was a topic previously here)

PLEASE tell me you are joking.

XD
No, he's serious about it, the topic's buried somewhere not so deep in the EoF.

Anyways, what the fuck is this doing in Site Discussions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://garticphone.com/en/?c=0013ff1238