Gaming Wolfenstein Young Blood

btaggs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the new Wolfenstein game on my modded switch. I choose my character and now it says that it is just a trail version and I need to log into Bethesda.net. My switch is completely offline. Is it possible for me to play this game? What do I need to do? is there a patch or something I need to install?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the two dlcs to unlock the full game.

If you install the 1.01 update, you also need two dlc unlocks. So the easiest way is to not install the update.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IMPORTANT Notes:
While 1.00 version of the game worked fine, it seems that Bethesda decided to add more checks in the 1.1 update and will lock the game in trial mode.
To fix this, make sure you install the 2 added DLCs that come with this release.
As a convenience, we included again the original 2 DLCs that came with our original release (Deluxe Edition DLC and Preorder DLC), but you don't need to reinstall them if you already did.

Reactions: btaggs

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I installed update 1.01 and the 2 dlcs unlocks. You are saying uninstall update 1.01?

No update = install 2 dlcs only
If you install update = install 2 dlcs and 2 dlc unlocks

It's up to you which one you choose. You just have more to install if you install the update.

Last edited by EmulateLife,
Reactions: btaggs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn