Megaheinz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I am planning to buy wolfenstein 2 for the switch.

Since I live in Germany, i can only buy the cut version without Nazis. Do you think it’s possible to buy it online with a uk account and download the uncut version?

Regards

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,

Since I live in Germany, i can only buy the cut version without Nazis. Do you think it’s possible to buy it online with a uk account and download the uncut version?

Regards
if your console is set into german no matter what version you buy one it detects german language it will switch to noone nazi mode.

Reactions: Megaheinz

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus, i knew a foreign exchange student and she never talk about what their history programs taught. i guess this IS true

Megaheinz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seriously, I would say the time between 33 and 45 is the only thing which is teached in german history classes

Michael Morsette

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Regards
Careful, they are locking people up for less...

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And if i buy the physical realese in Uk ?

01009040091E0000 - Wolfenstein II®: The New Colossus™
01004A700A168000 - Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ - Deutschsprachige Version

It's a separated game, technically you only need to buy the uncut version, via importing from UK/USA.

jesus, i knew a foreign exchange student and she never talk about what their history programs taught. i guess this IS true
German history classes sucks, i learned more about WW2 in movies and dokus (they count as Art and are uncut) then in 3 years of history classes. So yes it's mostly true.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
01009040091E0000 - Wolfenstein II®: The New Colossus™
01004A700A168000 - Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ - Deutschsprachige Version

It's a separated game, technically you only need to buy the uncut version, via importing from UK/USA.

German history classes sucks, i learned more about WW2 in movies and dokus (they count as Art and are uncut) then in 3 years of history classes. So yes it's mostly true.

Off topic :When I went to berlin one of the guides told me that the childs are forced to go to the historically places two times a year because the ignorance of your history is a path to repeat it so I am quite surprised that you are saying that

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
does anyone from Switzerland know a shop where you can order/collect the uncut version directly from Switzerland? All shops only sell the German version and if you buy it outside of Switzerland the customs duties are extreme (At gamesonly.at I pay almost 30€ extra for shipping + customs ^^)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,
does anyone from Switzerland know a shop where you can order/collect the uncut version directly from Switzerland? All shops only sell the German version and if you buy it outside of Switzerland the customs duties are extreme (At gamesonly.at I pay almost 30€ extra for shipping + customs ^^)
wont ebay or amazon independent seller sent you a package that it wont be opened by customs? i know in portugal customs don't open packages from any EU country really, so if the seller is from EU it wont be opened.

IE-coRe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
After trying a bunch of stuff I got it working downloading from us e shop using a us Nintendo account. I got us eShop credit from offgamers.
I am able to play the game just fine with my German e shop account.

UK and other European countries doesn't seem to work it said "this siftwaso is not available in your country" when trying to purchase the game.

Last edited by IE-coRe,
Reactions: hippy dave

Megaheinz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought it with an us account and could download the really uncut version on my German switch and play it uncut with my German account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk