Wiz or A320?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by c_house, Jul 6, 2010.

?

Wiz or A320?

1. Wiz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dingoo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Jul 6, 2010

Wiz or A320? by c_house at 7:28 PM (517 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. c_house
    OP

Member c_house GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guy's, I've been getting in to emulation a lot lately (because i just brought home a NES, love old games) and I was wondering what console would be best to get for homebrew and emulation. WIZ or Dingoo A320? Share your personal experience if you have one.

2. ibis_87

Member ibis_87 GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    Personally I have a Wiz, and I vote for it. I have NES, SNES, Genesis, CPS 1 and 2, Gameboy/Gameboy Color. PC Engine, Master System/ Game Gear emulators for it, and they work great for all the games I play. The, SNES, a very tricky thing to emulate, is pretty good: average games run full speed, most games with Super FX run retty well. Genesis is just perfect, and that's it. NES is close to perfect. The GBA emu ia ported from the PSP and runs games pretty well, almost like the original machine GBĂ‚ is just perfect. CPS 1/2 runs most games, like 80 percent I guess at full speed. PC Engine is perfect with regular games, pretty good with CD ISOs. SMS and GG are all right, the emu just feels a little rough around the edges. I hear you can also emulate Neo-Geo, the speed is good, but it's a little tricky to put up. The only hing missing is the Psone emu - only a handful of games are really playable.

Plus, you get some old PC games ported really nicely - Doom 1 and 2, Rise of the Triad, Heroes of
    Might and Magic, Quake 1 and 2, Hexen and Heretic, Hexen 2, Descent and so on.

Plus, some made or ported games.

I've never had a Dingoo, but I know it's technically a little bit inferior and consequently run certain emus worse, like the SNES. But then agaain, I was't able to test it extensively.

Plus, IMO, the Dingoo has a little bit of "made in China" air.

3. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    The WIZ blows the doors off the Dingoo. I have both and I wish I never bought the Dingoo.

4. c_house
    OP

Member c_house GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wiz it is. What is the best site to buy it from?