Gaming with the 3ds coming out

rafao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maximum 3 Years. And a one of lastests games will be launched are 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.

Or see the apocalypse in 2012.
biggrin.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3DS has nothing to do with the Wii, or any console.

So it's anyones guess.
I'd assume nintendo would actually be busting their ass working on/thinking up their next gen console though, since the PS3 is doing motion controls, and the 360 is wasting its time.
If the PS3 motion controls work well, the Wii will take a heavy hit.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Although the 3DS may appeal to a major audience, the Wii's motion features are what distinguishes itself from other game devices. Refer to Skyward Sword

Nevertheless, there are still a bunch of games on the way.
Just to name a couple:

GoldenEye 007
Trackmania Wii
Skyward Sword

rafao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If WiiMotion compatible at new games (read ALL new games, racing prefer.) no PS3motes will be superates the wii.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
I think a new Wii will be shown off at the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo and will be out at the end of 2012...that means 2 and a half years!

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk when but i do know that in about 2yrs everything is going to be 3d. all the tvs movies and then video games. (probably with glasses tho) but then give people a few more years and everything will be 3d without glasses.
Thats the way of the future. 3d watching and motion cap games

D

Deleted_171835

20zqyxh.png
Since a new console has been released every 5-6 years, it's likely that the next Nintendo console will be released in 2011. The Wii probably has another year and a half left.
I'm excited to know what their next console will be like! Hopefully, it's not underpowered like the Wii, though.

rafao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Enjoyment > Graphics.

And Wii is the best console produced by Nintendo actually and a Gamecube does a big fail. If nintendo launch the new console, is for kombat the piracy.

For those who do not know what I mean, the 3DS will have an update system that even the console off while it self-updates.

Another fact is that market useless 3D wanting or not the world trend. Then the new Wii available a new "GPU" for the games in high definition with the third dimension graphics.

Another success was born with Wii, and will continue over the next consoles from Nintendo will be including the 3DS are the Mii.

D

Deleted_171835

rafao said:
Enjoyment > Graphics.
That argument can only last so long.
A modern console needs to have good graphics capability. Without it, developers wouldn't be able to release certain games due to the constraints put on them. Multi-platform games will be a scarcity since games for other consoles won't run. Good graphics capability allows a developer to develop the game he imagined. Good graphics are needed. Not every game can be successful with subpar graphics.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
rafao said:
Enjoyment > Graphics.
A modern console needs to have good graphics capability. Without it, developers wouldn't be able to release certain games due to the constraints put on them. Multi-platform games will be a scarcity since games for other consoles won't run. Good graphics capability allows a developer to develop the game he imagined. Good graphics are needed. Not every game can be successful with subpar graphics.

A good examples are the Call of Duty games on Wii. I just can't enjoy them because i'm used to the superior graphics of the Xbox 360 and PC. Also the controls suck.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DunkrWunkah said:
SoulSnatcher said:
rafao said:
Enjoyment > Graphics.

A good examples are the Call of Duty games on Wii. I just can't enjoy them because i'm used to the superior graphics of the Xbox 360 and PC. Also the controls suck.

What the hell? You can hardly say that the controls in CoD MW Reflex suck, you can customize completely how you want them + you can aim a lot better and faster with the Wiimote then you would with any other gamecontroller.
On the PC it's of course the fastest and best for FPS, but against PS360, the Wii owns them!

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
20zqyxh.png
Since a new console has been released every 5-6 years, it's likely that the next Nintendo console will be released in 2011. The Wii probably has another year and a half left.
I'm excited to know what their next console will be like! Hopefully, it's not underpowered like the Wii, though.

nintendo-salesgraph.jpg

cry.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Juanmatron said:
SoulSnatcher said:
20zqyxh.png

nintendo-salesgraph.jpg

cry.gif
The Wii sold 73 million units worldwide and counting so it isn't that bad!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...