phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
don't you wish there was a wireless nunchuck? i didnt care about the wire untill i notice how much it detracted from having fun.
like in wii boxing you can't puch long without yanking on the other side. also in alot of games the wire keeps wacking me and its annoying! In godfather when i do a headbutt it whacks my face! (usually happens when you swing fast)
i have to find ways around it and it pretty annoying.

what do you think?

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long are your fawkin arms? i guess these contraptions were designed with a small asian in mind.....

after all isn't nintendo going for a different demographic? women, and families with small children?

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
lol are you serious? you must be swinging pretty hard then lol. i wonder when third parties will release their own wii-motes and nunchucks. if ever.

Source
Just speculations, but check it out...
getimagefo5.jpg

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt that would ever happen, considering it would need its own power source + Bluetooth capabilities. A wireless nunchuk would just be another Wiimote with an analogue stick.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I would settle for an extension cord for the existing Nunchuck. I need more slack. That would solve two problems at once: my long arms, and the wire flapping around and hitting things and people, because I'd be able to tape it behind my back. Or run it through my shirt sleeves. The existing cord is too short, yet long enough to whack hapless passerby
nyanya.gif

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh okay, that makes sense then, i'm short :'(. it just seems really complicated to make 3rd party controllers. i mean it would be awesome to see what they come up with, but maybe since the wii is doing great, they might invest their money to do it.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imma small person with small arms and I find that the cable gets in the way alot, especially in rayman raving rabbids when you're meant to swing it over your head and stuff. Also the frigging wrist strap keeps hitting me, especially on tennis, like I'll flick too shoot, and boom the plastic chuck of the wrist strap hits me!

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Imma small person with small arms and I find that the cable gets in the way alot, especially in rayman raving rabbids when you're meant to swing it over your head and stuff. Also the frigging wrist strap keeps hitting me, especially on tennis, like I'll flick too shoot, and boom the plastic chuck of the wrist strap hits me!

erm wear your wriststrap
tongue.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do wear it! its the silly plastic bit on it that hits me. not the bit you used to tighten it. The bit connecting the thing string to the thicker string. that moves about and hits me =(

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do wear it! its the silly plastic bit on it that hits me. not the bit you used to tighten it. The bit connecting the thing string to the thicker string. that moves about and hits me =(

hmm? i don't get what you mean. it should just be the strap, a base holder that holds the thin strap that is connected to the remote. then the plastic fastener. are you putting the thin strap in the nunchuck holder thing?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt that would ever happen, considering it would need its own power source + Bluetooth capabilities. A wireless nunchuk would just be another Wiimote with an analogue stick.
Yeah, because Bluetooth is the only way wireless can be done these days. Before Bluetooth, all of the previous console controllers that featured wireless, including the Wavebird, used secret ancient magic. Even with the magic, a short range wireless transmission with a receiver that plugged into the bottom of the wii remote would never work, seeing how the controllers are way too far away from each other while in use. I mean, it's about 2 and a half arm lengths away at most! And power source. You're right there too! Rechargable batteries haven't been invented yet!

You guys see what I did there? I used sarcasm to get some points across. I'm a real prick that way.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, a Wireless nunchuck would be nice. As Little pointed out, the wire gets in the way A LOT in Rayman Raving Rabbids. I find it annoys me most during minigames where you have to move the remote + nunchuck in a running motion very very quickly. I get whapped in the face a lot ):

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To illustrate my point.... here's an image I stole from google images....

wiimote-straps.jpg

It's the plastic part where the small part of the strap connected to the actual wii mote joins with the fabric part that goes around your wrist (the only plastic part in that picture). When playing Wii tennis (with no nunchuck of course), that thing flicks up and hits my wrist/hand. Probably because I play tennis with a quick flick of the wrist but still it hurts!!

Puar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intec is supposed to come out with their own Nunchuk sometime in July, I believe and, from what I remember seeing, at half the price of the normal Nunchuk.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have wanted this since the wii was announced.
Tennis no Ouji Sama 2007 would rock with one, cause the wires wouldn't get in the way of your swing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up