• Views 366,198
  • Replies 1,022
  • Likes 30

phrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
alright so how do i make my miis have a baby together? everytime i try it doesn't actually work and neither mii prompts me. i've waited a while and it hasn't worked at all @Brion

Last edited by phrman,

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
alright so how do i make my miis have a baby together? everytime i try it doesn't actually work and neither mii prompts me. i've waited a while and it hasn't worked at all @Brion
Check first if you didn't disable it, I think you can see it in the game, in the building where you check your miis qr codes and stuff.
Then you have to have married characters that get on very well. You can force with the editor the question "I'm thinking about having a baby with x", or else you just wait until one of the miis ask you that, because without your authorisation, they won't. Once it happens, it's supposed to be a matter of 3 days give or take until they tell you they have one (apparently giving vacations to miis will tend to make good things happen like end of sadness, asking out, proposing, getting married, having a baby... )

emilin_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some more information, after dicking around i can confirm its the football uniform that crashes it when it loads. others might but i can confirm football uniform causes a crash.

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
some more information, after dicking around i can confirm its the football uniform that crashes it when it loads. others might but i can confirm football uniform causes a crash.
Weird, I'm on a European version and unlocked all the street/Spotpass content in the shops, then bought one of each. No prob.

MiniGeek2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've been using this save editor for a quite a while. It's been really useful because I get to know what the islander's favourite foods are since it's annoying having to spend time making the islander happy again. I'm also happy to get the rest of the StreetPass and SpotPass exclusive items. I hope that there will be an option to convert travellers to islanders because I regret that decision now and I pretty much get no one via StreetPass thus making the traveller useless and basically stuck at the Port. Also I hope that you can edit Miis scanned by QR codes since I'm not happy of how a Mii looks. Also I hope that you can change a Kid's name in the Family Album since I prefer having names that haven't already been taken.

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I've been using this save editor for a quite a while. It's been really useful because I get to know what the islander's favourite foods are since it's annoying having to spend time making the islander happy again. I'm also happy to get the rest of the StreetPass and SpotPass exclusive items. I hope that there will be an option to convert travellers to islanders because I regret that decision now and I pretty much get no one via StreetPass thus making the traveller useless and basically stuck at the Port. Also I hope that you can edit Miis scanned by QR codes since I'm not happy of how a Mii looks. Also I hope that you can change a Kid's name in the Family Album since I prefer having names that haven't already been taken.
you can edit them if you change these settings:
upload_2021-8-21_16-16-42.png

MiniGeek2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do these options do. I haven't played around with that.

Edit: So I wanted to delete the traveler I sent. Removed StreetPass from System Settings and the traveler was removed but the travel log still appears so yeah I'm in a weird state. Here some pics. Can't go back because I removed StreetPass from said application. By the way all taken the same moment. Decided to remove the islander since it so happens I managed to get max amount of islanders by accident through babies. By the way the traveler never left the island prior to removing StreetPass.

HNI_0005.JPG

^The Port^
HNI_0006.JPG

^Travel Log^
HNI_0007.JPG

^Family Album^
HNI_0008.JPG

^My island and its unlocked areas.^

Last edited by MiniGeek2000,

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

SmashedTomatoes

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way to unlock all dreams for the hypnotize item? Doing it manually is sure to take some time.
I thought of setting all miis to do the "Dream" interaction, but I can't seem to find it, is it anywhere?
I'm using USA, since I see the IDs change for each region.

Update: Did some research, apparently, the id is 267, but for some reason I can't manually input an interaction ID, the number input box vanishes once I try to lead a save file.

Last edited by SmashedTomatoes,

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is a great program :) I used this some time ago to check out the all-time favorite foods of my Mii's and to unlock places which can't be done the normal way with only 5 Mii's, all female. And I think editing the save file affects the randomness of the Mii-problems too.

I needed their all-time favorites because at that time 4 out of 5 Mii's got sick multiple times a day and I runned out of cold medicine :( Sadly enough 2 out of my 5 Mii's had favorites which are not unlocked yet. And for the other three they often got sick just after an hour being cured, their stomach still full of their favorite :(

Then some days later I decided to use this program to unlock the park, photo studio and amusement park :) Because I could never unlock them naturally with only having 5 female Mii's on the island.

Surprisedly, after unlocking these places the Mii's stopped getting sick (cold) rapidly, I even can stock the cold medicine since weeks :D And some other problems I never being asked before like hair coloring and stomach pain started to appear.

Now I'm running out of bathing sets, but left them without a bath feels less bad then left them being sick.

Btw, is it possible to have the Mii News watchable with only 5 female Mii's on the island? It's unlocked now but not watchable, it wants 7 Mii's with a minimum of 3 female and 3 male :mellow:

Attachments

• groepsfoto.png
    groepsfoto.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 282

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
every time i've tried this its failed. even if i delete the creator tag and set sharing and copying to allow.
for me it worked fine so I can't help you

I can't edit the couples thoughts for wanting a baby. What do I do?
idk how you're doing it, but I succeeded by changing the thoughts of one of the adult married person to thinking about wanting to have a baby, and it worked. Changing to "we have a baby" deletes itself when I launched the game and the person didn't have any thought.

TheSegaKid

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I tried to change my island address from another save, I copy and pasted the numbers but when I go in the game, it still gives me the same address. Please help

Rubie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain how to edit the interaction patterns properly so it shows up in game? I have been trying to edit an interaction for one of my Miis (who is married) to think about having a baby. Every time I select the interaction pattern "I've been thinking about having a child with {Mii} it tells me to select a spouse. But, it doesn't give me the option to select a spouse even though she is already married with a spouse. It has a target option and I have both tried changing it to my spouse's mii name and just keeping it on mine. I save multiple times on the save editor on both save things (aka the option on the thing and at the top). I open my game and nothing, all I can think of is using the expression file somehow. But, I don't know how to even use it in the first place. I use the citra emulator and my save file is USA btw!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs