Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah I know I shut down my phone took it out and put back in my n3ds

Well, if SafeSysUpdater claims your titles' MD5 checksums aren't the right ones, I'd trust it and look for the right ones on that iso site.
Xenon Hacks already said what line you're looking for, so Ctrl + F(or /) in that thread to find it.

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh man, if he can't comprehend this much, i think he shouldn't be doing this. better thank the maker of safesysupdater for this save.

Reactions: spoonm

asmola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i think i need some help, i was downgrading from 9.8 to 9.2 when i got a nintendo error on the lower screen telling me to shut the console down, and i did it. now it won't boot up.
it's a new 3dsxl, it passed all the checks when running safesysupdater.
i can access the recovery mode so i don't thin all is lost, but it would be nice to have a n3ds that is homebrew capable, had menuhax installed but i can't access it either.

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, i think i need some help, i was downgrading from 9.8 to 9.2 when i got a nintendo error on the lower screen telling me to shut the console down, and i did it. now it won't boot up.
it's a new 3dsxl, it passed all the checks when running safesysupdater.
i can access the recovery mode so i don't thin all is lost, but it would be nice to have a n3ds that is homebrew capable, had menuhax installed but i can't access it either.

Try to turn it on without an SD card inserted. If it doesn't boot, you got a softbrick. If it does, you might want to try running SafeSysUpdater again to finish installing all the system titles.

asmola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to turn it on without an SD card inserted. If it doesn't boot, you got a softbrick. If it does, you might want to try running SafeSysUpdater again to finish installing all the system titles.
Yeah, just noticed it booted up without a sd card, but how do i launch safesysupdate, can't open the browser app and i can't start menyhax

PhantomMenaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this video teach you how to install rxtools or just boot it?
I want to be able to run downloaded games without internet.
I also finished the instructions done in the video but I don't know what to do from then on to run games.

_phlo_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay I have downloaded the update files all over and safesysupdater say that the update files are good
(I can not upload picture gbatemp says it's to big)

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No I'm doing it from my phone
Do the transfer and the checking from a computer, you are just asking for a brick if you aren't more careful.
Also don't extract the files directly into the sd card, extract them in a computer then copy them to the sd card.
Verify the md5 package manually in a computer with md5 software before copying.
The pic you posted clearly says there's something wrong with your CIA files

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does this video teach you how to install rxtools or just boot it?
I want to be able to run downloaded games without internet.
I also finished the instructions done in the video but I don't know what to do from then on to run games.

RXTools just enables you to run unsigned code (games, apps). So you need to install a CIA installer, then you can run it in RX mode and then install your "own" CIA files into the system, these can be found in that iso site. Don't ask for them here, use google.
You don't need internet access once you get into RX mode, but you need to setup a entry point other than browserHax (i assume you are using that to get to RX mode). So install menuHax from browserHax to be able to coldboot RXTools

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No I did everything again checked it and so
You aren't giving enough information, we can't help you if you're only saying "it doesn't work". What are you doing? where did you download the downgrade pack? was the md5 checksum valid? entry point? safeSysUpdater version? system version?

_phlo_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded my cias from the Iso site the md5 hash was already on the site entry point menu hax sysupdaterversion 2.5 sysnand version 10.3.0-28E

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, just noticed it booted up without a sd card, but how do i launch safesysupdate, can't open the browser app and i can't start menyhax

Can you use game cartridges? You might be able to launch *hax if you get Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time 3D. If not, you're out of luck.

asmola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you use game cartridges? You might be able to launch *hax if you get Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time 3D. If not, you're out of luck.
i'll try a cartridge game exploit, now i just have to find it on ebay since i'm in europe right now and i have a us based model, thanks for the help

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
i'll try a cartridge game exploit, now i just have to find it on ebay since i'm in europe right now and i have a us based model, thanks for the help

Before you buy Powersaves and Oot3D or Cubic Ninja, try using a game cartridge you currently own. If it works, go ahead. If it doesn't, tough luck.

asmola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before you buy Powersaves and Oot3D or Cubic Ninja, try using a game cartridge you currently own. If it works, go ahead. If it doesn't, tough luck.
i already have powersaves pro, but i don't have oot3d or cubic ninja, now i'm researching what game is easier to exploit before i'm buying it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.