Homebrew [WIP] SafeSysUpdater

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have found it myself thanks everyone for NOT helping!! -.-'
It's nobody's obligation to help you, this is a community effort. Don't get mad just because nobody spoon-fed you what you needed. There are several threads explaining various methods to verify, you just need to use a useful feature called search, there's other useful feature as well called doing research and reading the threads until you find your answer.

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use this on my n3ds majoras mask edition. No issues. Kept all my legit stuff too. Have reinand for 10.3 emunand. Everything works great.

Thank you for the software.

Ironhax was my entry point.
froze onces with the pink dots
second timw downgraded no issues.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but just to confirm... other than a hardmod, there's no way to backup my nand before downgrading is there?

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but just to confirm... other than a hardmod, there's no way to backup my nand before downgrading is there?
thanks. but I successfully downgraded. but some games like pokemon shuffle youtube, niconico didnt work. so now I updatingmy 3ds again.

anyway safe downgrader works on my new 3ds 10.3.0 jap console.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a way, but you can't restore it without hardmodding it.
Oh, how do I do it then? When I searched I only found things like decrypt9 that need <9.3
I'm happy to hardmod my n3ds if it's already bricked, because hey it's a way out. Just gotta back it up before it gets bricked ;)
(I know it's very unlikely to go wrong if I'm careful, but it does seem like there's still a slight chance of random crashes so I'd like to be as careful as possible).

thanks. but I successfully downgraded. but some games like pokemon shuffle youtube, niconico didnt work. so now I updatingmy 3ds again.

anyway safe downgrader works on my new 3ds 10.3.0 jap console.
Ooops sorry for being confusing, I wasn't talking to you at all.

Last edited by ~Poke~,
Reactions: Februarysn0w

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, how do I do it then? When I searched I only found things like decrypt9 that need <9.3
I'm happy to hardmod my n3ds if it's already bricked, because hey it's a way out. Just gotta back it up before it gets bricked ;)
(I know it's very unlikely to go wrong if I'm careful, but it does seem like there's still a slight chance of random crashes so I'd like to be as careful as possible).
Nope, I was wrong. I wasn't really thinking and forgot ARM11 can't access the NAND to the degree needed for backing up. Nevermind, ignore me.

Marsou77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok so I have an old 3DS (to test the downgrade since I don't want to touch my new 3DS) but everytime I have the pink dot line... I never ever pass this.

Tried FTBrony tricks, wifi on/off... Do I just need to leave and stay on 10.3 ?

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok so I have an old 3DS (to test the downgrade since I don't want to touch my new 3DS) but everytime I have the pink dot line... I never ever pass this.

Tried FTBrony tricks, wifi on/off... Do I just need to leave and stay on 10.3 ?
It's hit or miss, i recommend you try later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up