Homebrew [WIP] rehid:- Button remapping for 3ds

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't exactly know what you mean by separate but all you need to do is to download that zip extract it as before and check if you can generate remappings correctly now.
Im asking if this is a different build from the one in github, im guessing it is, i'll try it later and post again

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I checked @Kartik RE Mercs3D lists title ID 0004000000174100, the wrong one i mentioned before, the one that corresponds to the US version of megaman legacy collection, so I checked that game and it gave me 00040000000EC300, which is the title ID for ANOTHER game i have installed, the US version of link between worlds, checked THAT game which gives me 00040000000B9E00, the ID for nano assault EX US, another game i have installed.

THAT one gives me 0004000000054000 which is the US version of super mario 3D land, another game I have installed.

I can keep going and check all of them but the pattern is clear, the app is mixing up the IDs for various titles i have installed.

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So I checked @Kartik RE Mercs3D lists title ID 0004000000174100, the wrong one i mentioned before, the one that corresponds to the US version of megaman legacy collection, so I checked that game and it gave me 00040000000EC300, which is the title ID for ANOTHER game i have installed, the US version of link between worlds, checked THAT game which gives me 00040000000B9E00, the ID for nano assault EX US, another game i have installed.

THAT one gives me 0004000000054000 which is the US version of super mario 3D land, another game I have installed.

I can keep going and check all of them but the pattern is clear, the app is mixing up the IDs for various titles i have installed.
hmm seems strange, these are the on-screen reported titleids, correct?

Last edited by Kartik,

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Please try this, I think I finally narrowed down the issue and fixed it.
Its finally showing the correct IDs, havent tested whether this is just in the display or if it affects functionality but at least the app is recognizing the right IDs

BTW, any chance of a CIA build for the helper?

Reactions: Nutez

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Its finally showing the correct IDs, havent tested whether this is just in the display or if it affects functionality but at least the app is recognizing the right IDs

BTW, any chance of a CIA build for the helper?
Nice if the reported tids are correct, then it should create the folders correctly. Regarding the cia, sure, if someone makes a banner :P

Reactions: brunocar and Nutez

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
How does the new touch to key mapping work? What should I put in my .json to use it? As of right now the 3DS Remap Builder website has no options for it.
I have implemented touch to keys remapping, and you can use it as such:-
`
{
"touchtokeys":
[
{"press":[100, 120, 24, 48], "get":"R+A"}
]
}
`
where 100 is the x cord,120 is the y cord, 24 is the height and 48 is the width of the bounding box, when a press is detected within the bounding box, the keys specified get pressed.
I haven't done extensive testing, please test it out!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
The site is being worked upon, until then you'll have to manually create the mapping as above.

Reactions: ItzMichaelPhillips

Bellkein

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hello, i tried to use it with tlzot and the remaps does not work, maybe i am doing anything wrong, i wanted to remap the dsup to r but it does not work, i tried x to r but still, i am doing the following process:

Doing the qr code
Scanning it
Selecting tlozot
Pressing start
Going to 3ds menu
Opening the game

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello, i tried to use it with tlzot and the remaps does not work, maybe i am doing anything wrong, i wanted to remap the dsup to r but it does not work, i tried x to r but still, i am doing the following process:

Doing the qr code
Scanning it
Selecting tlozot
Pressing start
Going to 3ds menu
Opening the game
Make sure rehidhelper and rehid are both updated and reboot your console, Open luma config menu and see if "Game patching" is enabled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, wdym with so not long then?