ROM Hack [WIP] Pokemon Rainbow X and Shadow Y

Do you think I should put all my time in this project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even if you don't have many time, I'm accepting any help^^ I don't know if snyone want this rom hack wuickly, so we can take our time xD
I can't help with any of these things well maybe textures but I dont have time to do them as I have school and I come home very late so I will cheer you on with this rom hack and I also hope that you can edit the story to be more interesting (Insert Face)

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you don't have many time, I'm accepting any help^^ I don't know if snyone want this rom hack wuickly, so we can take our time xD

Don't take it the wrong way, but until you can modify events within the game creating/ deleting and the ability to add maps it's almost a waste of time unless you spend time making your own custom maps in the hopes someone manages to find a way to inject said maps into the games. That may not be your intentions you just want to change the pokemon you battle and catch, but it won't feel like a new game. If you want help offer $ for their time. Just realize that what you want and what you get are pretty uneven since you won't know the quality of the people doing it.

My plan for mine is just making those maps teaching myself how to make images etc. And when that sexy new ultra games come with those 3d pokemon companions that follow you (hoping it happens) than maybe I can have a lead on making my 3d johto dreams come true.
Best Advice if your content on the x y are warp panels. If you can create them on floor tiles and copy the button to step on them, you could give it x,y coordinates to the next map and give and make well placing a button in that spot to return to the area you came from. Thus making your game much more unique than playing the same game over again, but playing like you have a wonder traded pokemon.

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually making new events or make new maps isn't for me now... Idk how to do it first, and the only one I saw with this was TyranitarTube and his alpha saphirre randomizer, rom that he is keeping for himself( The romhack is just so awesome). On this forum no Rom Hacks have this kind of modification, and I saw no tutorial on how to do this ( I googled a few times, and I got nothing )

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually making new events or make new maps isn't for me now... Idk how to do it first, and the only one I saw with this was TyranitarTube and his alpha saphirre randomizer, rom that he is keeping for himself( The romhack is just so awesome). On this forum no Rom Hacks have this kind of modification, and I saw no tutorial on how to do this ( I googled a few times, and I got nothing )
..bro I just found out that there is this hacker and mod who make a revamped pokemon X look up Adrive Pokemon Xtreme Randomizer Nuzlocke and look in the description

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is the link to his rom hack??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or you are talking about he twitter account for Customization and Modding

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Extracted the garc 0/0/7 for pokemon model with garctool and I got like 7000 dec-(numbers).(numbers) anyone could point me where is Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde ?

Also Ohana3ds is saying that the file is unsupported, it say the same thing with .pnj files

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Discord invite updated! See the first post

So I cannot make another vote so...

Question: Do you want all version to be released at once, or I’m releasing one after it’s complete and I’m doing this with all four ?

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will wait for 3-4 people to vote before making a decision

NOTE: Pokemon Rainbow X is almost complete for release

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will also show the progress that have been made for each version, so no one get lost

If you want more features, just comment it down :D
nude Jynx model pl0x

and big dong Machamp.

And then make Vegeta a pokeman.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@