Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to put .pk6 files inside the import folder on your SD card for the function to work. Yes, you can make an egg shiny if it's in your box, regardless of the OT. The only thing with eggs is the PID is re-rolled on a trade so there is no guarantee it's going to stay shiny upon hatching after being traded back.

I think the PID is static, but it won't be shiny as shininess is related to a match between PID and ID/SID of the current trainer. This is why Shiny Values were exploited for 100% shiny hatching.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I recently got this (love it, by the way!), but whenever I create a Genesect via pk6 files I downloaded and use it after 2 battles, it changes its cry! It's also doing this from my Deoxys and Groudon. Anyone know why this is happening, and how to fix it? I was playing Alpha Sapphire, digital version.
I got a bunch of my mons corrupted using this. I'd avoid it. Thank god I could fix them using Pkhex on PC.

Reactions: Gon Freecss

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we change eggs sid

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And what are the differences between PC hex ++ and PK hex ?

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this is better ? Can it change nickname no can it change players ot no can it garentee shiny egg no so how come this is better ? Ok I accept it is easy and all but these things are important too !

Reactions: Gon Freecss

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this is better ? Can it change nickname no can it change players ot no can it garentee shiny egg no so how come this is better ? Ok I accept it is easy and all but these things are important too !
It's better if you're on the go and only want to do one little change to a pokemon or clone something. Otherwise PKhex would be better as you can do several varying edits on PC. The downside with pkhex being that you need to use a PC to use it.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a report I inserted 721 pk6 files in PK folder and now I have access to any Pokemon but keyboard don't work in folder ! In 721 Pokemon I have to press buttons to find a Pokemon that is really time taking please fix this or give me a solution not only that I was searching for a diancie when I accedently press a button on keyboard it took me to the first Pokemon and I have to search all again this is really dissapointing :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh just found a solution do caps lock !

VeniaSilente

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You could also organize your pk6 files in folders, given that the file selector has no scroll nor pgnext/pgprev. I have seven folders: "_G1"..."_G6" (so that they appear first) and then a "Specials" folder that has events, mons recreated from my Gen4 and Gen5 saves, etc.

But yeah, the file and listing selectors (like the one for equipped item) lack any sort of scrolling or paging mechanism, so it's better if you know in advance exactly what you want before using them.

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Slashcash:

I think that I have found a bug in the cloning procedure:

Sometimes, when I clone pokemon, the icon sprite shows the icon of a mega evolution. I cannot say, when this bug appears. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not. I did not change the species or any stats of the pokemon. I simply cloned them! I think that the information of the mega evolution flag (normal or mega, this can be set in pkhex for each pokemon) is not copied correctly to the cloned pokemon.

Some examples:

Attachments

• 20160908_163309.jpg
    20160908_163309.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 20160908_163322.jpg
    20160908_163322.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 20160908_163331.jpg
    20160908_163331.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 144

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Slashcash:

I think that I have found a bug in the cloning procedure:

Sometimes, when I clone pokemon, the icon sprite shows the icon of a mega evolution. I cannot say, when this bug appears. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not. I did not change the species or any stats of the pokemon. I simply cloned them! I think that the information of the mega evolution flag (normal or mega, this can be set in pkhex for each pokemon) is not copied correctly to the cloned pokemon.

Some examples:
Common bug, I think you have to heal your Pokemon or deposit them on the day care helpers to restore the data, I think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw