[WIP] Ohana3DS tool

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by gdkchan, Jul 11, 2015.

1. letoons

letoons Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    United States
    It's perfectly alright!
    I still thank you for trying to help me solve my problem. c: It is much appreciated!

CHICAGO-lollie likes this.
  2. RetroGamer732

RetroGamer732 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 30, 2015
    United States
    Can anyone tell me how to fix an HRESULT: 8007007E error when trying to load a model in ohana rebirth?

3. claudiuboy83

claudiuboy83 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Romania
    Upload your model and i will let you know what can you do

4. Grendor

Grendor Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2010
    United States
    So has there been any research into the Cave Story 3D models yet?

5. Dan-the-Rebirth

Dan-the-Rebirth GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2014
    Australia
    Has anyone tanken a closer look at the old pkmn in gen7? Are they using the same models as gen6 or did we geht an overhoul?

6. Thelostrune

Thelostrune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 13, 2015
    Norway
    No, they're obviously the same because why would they go through the same development hell again when they can be lazy?

7. Dan-the-Rebirth

Dan-the-Rebirth GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2014
    Australia
    Have you ever played a dragonball game? There are obvious differences between games. Atleast when i played Thema in ps2

8. LudoMako

LudoMako GBAtemp Regular

May 10, 2016
    Italy
    Whenever i put a stage or specifico models in ohana i get an error about Matrix code or something like this....help?
    Also in ohana i Can export envamps but can't import the stage
    In efe i Can import the model but i can't even view or export the envmap texture.

9. Thelostrune

Thelostrune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 13, 2015
    Norway
    That doesn't matter here. Just because game or franchise is being developed one way doesn't mean it stays true for another.

10. The100MegaShock

The100MegaShock Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2016
    They're the same because they're already really good models.

11. LudoMako

LudoMako GBAtemp Regular

May 10, 2016
    Italy
    ************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice.
    in Ohana3DS_Rebirth.Ohana.TextureCodec.etc1Decode(Byte[] input, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean alpha)
    in Ohana3DS_Rebirth.Ohana.TextureCodec.decode(Byte[] data, Int32 width, Int32 height, OTextureFormat format)
    in Ohana3DS_Rebirth.Ohana.Models.CGFX.load(Stream data)
    in Ohana3DS_Rebirth.Ohana.FileIO.load(Stream data)
    in Ohana3DS_Rebirth.Ohana.FileIO.load(String fileName)
    in Ohana3DS_Rebirth.FrmMain.open(String fileName)
    So.....?

12. KoopaStarRpad

KoopaStarRpad Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    A thing that's really bugging me;
    I want to default (at least exported) textures to an alpha value of 0, but there is no option for that in any program, even if it would be of productive value and makes sense to be a feature.
    Is it too complicated to implement?

Just don't want to put myself out to the hassle of doing that manually for each texture, either a bulk editing program or an option in Ohana3DS would be the solution.

13. JohnTravolski

JohnTravolski GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2015
    United States
    I have a Windows 10 computer. I have .NET framework 3.5 installed. This is the folder O3DS is installed in:
    [​IMG]
    When I run the program, everything is fine. However, as soon as I import a model, I get this error:
    [​IMG]
    If I click continue, Ohana does not close but it doesn't open up any models for viewing.
    The models I'm trying to import can be found here: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25872.html
    I'm not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. Can somebody please help? The full error message can be found here:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

14. claudiuboy83

claudiuboy83 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Romania
    Your link don't work...upload the model here and i will see what can i do for you!

15. Hiccup

Hiccup GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2009
    Most Sticker Star models don't work properly, even after decompression. Anyone want me to upload example files?

16. LoneFlo

LoneFlo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 20, 2015
    France
    Nevermind.

Last edited by LoneFlo, Jan 23, 2017
  17. Ordim3n

Ordim3n GBAtemp Fan

Dec 14, 2015
    Canada
    Planet earth
    This version of ohana doesn't work for creating MBN files, but SMB's version has a working MBN creator, so use that instead

18. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2012
    Poland
    I have a model with ETC1 type textures, but I want to change one of them to ETC1A4, is there some way I can do that? I need it for alpha layer transparency.

19. JohnTravolski

JohnTravolski GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2015
    United States
    I tried the latest version from SMB (https://github.com/smb123w64gb/Ohana3DS-Rebirth/releases)
    but I still get a similar error every time I try to open a model from Sun / Moon.
    [​IMG]
    I honestly cannot figure out why I'm still having this problem. I just don't know what to do. Here's a sample model that I'd like to open along with animations and textures for it. Every time I try to import the model, I get that error.

Attached Files:

20. LudoMako

LudoMako GBAtemp Regular

May 10, 2016
    Italy
    In the Pokémon thread someone posted a version of ohana 3ds along Bin files of Every Pokémon (only Pokémon and animation, no trainers or other)

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted