ROM Hack [WIP] New Super Mario Bros 2 - Sky Edition

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dunno about the sanic level possibly gonna make a level with tons of slopes so you have to go fast...
i was thinking in something thematic like, change sprites but keep a good mario level design and in some parts put a flat grount with a few slopes, an invencible start and mario mario runs a lot killing lines of enemies while run XD

JackAttackYT

no longer on GBATEMP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking in something thematic like, change sprites but keep a good mario level design and in some parts put a flat grount with a few slopes, an invencible start and mario mario runs a lot killing lines of enemies while run XD
if you want you can join development of the Hack - join my discord for it and i can explain it to you - discord.gg/FWYtUu4

Explos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tried to give Op some constructive criticism in his discord, but his instinct was to delete my messages so I will do it here instead.
Right now your levels look pretty bad, you should practice level design and try and improve this, as with how the levels currently are, this doesn't really seem like it gonna be worth playing.
You should try looking at how Nintendo handles their level design in retail courses, and practice creating levels with a similar structure to those levels.
Creating levels based on a certain theme instead of just spammy 'Mario maker-esque' design would lead to more enjoyable levels. Also positioning coins, blocks and enemies in ways that lead the player through the level is important in good level design.
I would recommend practicing your level design skills a lot before you start a hack.

JackAttackYT

no longer on GBATEMP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to give Op some constructive criticism in his discord, but his instinct was to delete my messages so I will do it here instead.
Right now your levels look pretty bad, you should practice level design and try and improve this, as with how the levels currently are, this doesn't really seem like it gonna be worth playing.
You should try looking at how Nintendo handles their level design in retail courses, and practice creating levels with a similar structure to those levels.
Creating levels based on a certain theme instead of just spammy 'Mario maker-esque' design would lead to more enjoyable levels. Also positioning coins, blocks and enemies in ways that lead the player through the level is important in good level design.
I would recommend practicing your level design skills a lot before you start a hack.
thanks bro. should i cancel this after 1 day? sure.
bai.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry but i need to agree with him, i didn't looked at the level design yet, but since he said its better improve your level design skills first :/
but hey don't worry friend, just do what he said and your hack will be very good ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy