ROM Hack [WIP] MHX Translation Patch (ENG)

Sorgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Am i banned? Got this just now??
V6 3dz traiver ones with private original heade

Attachments

• 20151222_100336.jpg
    20151222_100336.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 353

Sorgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No. It's just MHX got a update, so you need to install it.
Thx for the fast response.
How do u install the update? Should i wait for traivers new release or update to 10.3 emunand to update the game? Mine's on US 3ds gateway
Thx bfore..

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thx for the fast response.
How do u install the update? Should i wait for traivers new release or update to 10.3 emunand to update the game? Mine's on US 3ds gateway
Thx bfore..

You need to wait for someone with japanese 3ds who can dump it. Maybe Traiver may upload it later.

kantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Just installed the version 7 patch and all was well but when I applied the 1.1.0 update from the eshop it reverts everything back to Japanese, all the translations are gone!
Any assistance on this?

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apply the 1.1 update, then install the version 7 patch after. Im not sure if it works, but I think it would if you did the ver7 first before. Obviously a new patch will overwrite some things.

kantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Apply the 1.1 update, then install the version 7 patch after. Im not sure if it works, but I think it would if you did the ver7 first before. Obviously a new patch will overwrite some things.
False alarm I redid the v7 patch, and looks good now. The title screen shows Dasding v7 patch on top left and ver1.1.0 on top right. Translations stay.

I'm using a JPN 3ds though I dunno how to extract the ver 1.1.0 to a cia.

Last edited by kantana,

Mavsynchroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
False alarm I redid the v7 patch, and looks good now. The title screen shows Dasding v7 patch on top left and ver1.1.0 on top right. Translations stay.

I'm using a JPN 3ds though I dunno how to extract the ver 1.1.0 to a cia.

I might be in the same boat. Using a japanese 3ds as well, but I use the prepatched CIA. I know a new V6 patched CIA is out, but i dunno if the 1.1.0 patch is in it. What does that patch anyway? The official MHX one I mean.

Also, anyone else having trouble with any specific site that could be popular around here?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried V7 with the 1.1.0 patch, after the green flash it just hangs at the Red/Black Nintendo3DS screen. The prepatched v4 didn't have any issues with the game, going to try out the NTR V6 again.

Edit: NTR V6 doesn't work either, needs to be a prepatched cia file.

Last edited by justln,

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried V7 with the 1.1.0 patch, after the green flash it just hangs at the Red/Black Nintendo3DS screen. The prepatched v4 didn't have any issues with the game, going to try out the NTR V6 again.

Edit: NTR V6 doesn't work either, needs to be a prepatched cia file.
Yeah, it most likely failes due to the plugin being for game version 1.0. Executable most certainly has changed in 1.1.0 so the plugin needs to be updated.
You-know-which-site is down, so I'll try to dump the update myself. Will then provide an updated plugin that should be compatible with the english patch and new game patch.

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, it most likely failes due to the plugin being for game version 1.0. Executable most certainly has changed in 1.1.0 so the plugin needs to be updated.
You-know-which-site is down, so I'll try to dump the update myself. Will then provide an updated plugin that should be compatible with the english patch and new game patch.

Yep that should be the reason NTR plugins are precompiled against specific addresses of a game and with the update these addresses changed so it has to be recompiled.

SunTea07

K-POP / Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well guys here's what i did installed the game update first then install the prepatched cia just like what ceelo said and now its working thanks dasding

Last edited by SunTea07,

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 1.1 update is out, ok.
I will import the japanese cartridge and plan run it on my EU n3ds (9.9) via regionfree launcher.
Will I be able to intall the update and launch the game to play online?

I know I currently have no chance using the patch, and maybe never will be as my firmware is higher than 9.2.

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 1.1 update is out, ok.
I will import the japanese cartridge and plan run it on my EU n3ds (9.9) via regionfree launcher.
Will I be able to intall the update and launch the game to play online?

I know I currently have no chance using the patch, and maybe never will be as my firmware is higher than 9.2.
No, installing out-of-region updates basically requires 'piracy' privileges and since you are aware you can't do this on 9.9, unfortunately there is no way to install the update currently.

Appreciate the feedback justln, good to know it merely required a plugin update :)

Reactions: bomigoton

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been going at it for hours, that other site is down and i cant find a copy of the 1.1 update for MHX... using a .3dz version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice