ROM Hack [WIP] MHX Translation Patch (ENG)

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
We're doing a full decrypt cia, extract romfs, patch romfs, build cia, install cia test. The guy doing this test (only one available right now) got personal matters to take care off, shouldn't be much longer until he can resume. In the meantime people who want to patch cia, should start decrypting theirs (generating xorpads and stuff)
mine is all ready for Tha Patch<3 but it would be sweet is that test guy uploaded(to the infamous iso forum) that cia after testing it:>

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

doesnt NTR CFW 3.1 work with o3DS too?

edit nvm I just remembered games like Smash and MH4U dont work with NTR for o3DS so I'm guessing X is similar

Last edited by BMO,

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Works perfect.

yhM4maZ.jpg

zephor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So upsetting that HANS doesn't work x_x I'll be fine with the Japanese text but some friends don't want to get it otherwise and they're the only people I play with lol

sxp5702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if someone gave a tutorial for how to do the cia method I'd confirm if it worked xD been googling how to decrypt the cia and extract romfs...etc... i have two xorpads that came with the game and the ncch bin

aCot+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bhutan
if someone gave a tutorial for how to do the cia method I'd confirm if it worked xD been googling how to decrypt the cia and extract romfs...etc... i have two xorpads that came with the game and the ncch bin
This would be helpful (and also lead to everyone getting a patched .cia file sooner).

foodrepublic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
using n3ds with NTR works flawlessly, easiest method to apply the patch for me. Online works too! Great translation!

looking forward for more dialogue translation :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1