ROM Hack [WIP] Fire Emblem Fates Randomizer

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the problem. Apparently, the castle_join.bin was not compressed again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Idiotic question and I might be in rage right now, but does the "hans" folder include a folder by the name of 00179600 or just the romf itself?
I believe it should just be sd:/hans/00179600.romfs.

Ringside_Trash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for bothering you guys so much, I'm new to this thanks to my friend.) It states, "invalidated icache." Is this normal because of HANS or my cartridge data? I have a little more than 1 GB of space left.

Attachments

• 1490840017838-1554963570.jpg
    1490840017838-1554963570.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 123

cloudcraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My game keeps freezing At the end of chapter 6 just before "Azura" (Who in my case is now Flora) Comes onscreen to talk to me. I've tried restarting and replaying the chapter many times but the same thing happens, does anyone know how to fix this or have any advice?

Last edited by cloudcraft,

Ringside_Trash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this ends in castle_join.bin.lz? I mean, when i put the files to FEAT.exe for decompress the files

If one of the bin.lz is not decompressed, specifically decompress them. (aka, if CY02.bin.lz is not decompressed, put CY02.bin.lz and only that into FEAT. FEAT skips a few bins sometimes. MAKE SURE EVERY BIN.LZ IS DECOMPRESSED FOR IT TO WORK!

Last edited by Ringside_Trash,

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game keeps freezing At the end of chapter 6 just before "Azura" (Who in my case is now Flora) Comes onscreen to talk to me. I've tried restarting and replaying the chapter many times but the same thing happens, does anyone know how to fix this or have any advice?
Is there anything weird about Flora? (Class, voice, anything?)

fe8lute

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a crash issue on Chapter 9, after talking to the Nyx replacement and the wall begins to fall down, the game crashes. I've gone through every step to fix crashes that is in the main post but none of it will work. I think I might restart the game and re-randomize it, but will this crash just happen again? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a crash issue on Chapter 9, after talking to the Nyx replacement and the wall begins to fall down, the game crashes. I've gone through every step to fix crashes that is in the main post but none of it will work. I think I might restart the game and re-randomize it, but will this crash just happen again? Is there anything I can do to fix it?
That's a known issue that will happen 100% of the time. Your only option is to not cause the wall to fall down, or complete the chapter unrandomized

robotic_jo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a known issue that will happen 100% of the time. Your only option is to not cause the wall to fall down, or complete the chapter unrandomized
This should be in the OP. I learned about this watching Rasouli so yeah, destroy the wall before you talk to Nyx replacement and its ok.

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I can tell nothing is weird, her randomized class is a sky knight though
Just complete the chapter unrandomized. Which path is it? If it's conquest, maybe try saving after butlermaid replacement joins you, same with birthright (still haven't played revelations) Then open the chapter unrandomized and finish it. If my estimates (aka total guesses based on what's worked before) are correct, when you open the rom up randomized, you should have recruited the randomized characters.

cloudcraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just complete the chapter unrandomized. Which path is it? If it's conquest, maybe try saving after butlermaid replacement joins you, same with birthright (still haven't played revelations) Then open the chapter unrandomized and finish it. If my estimates (aka total guesses based on what's worked before) are correct, when you open the rom up randomized, you should have recruited the randomized characters.
Thank you so much it worked!!!

Reactions: GCNMatt

Lord Fawful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem where on my mac, the jar file for the randomizer isn't recognizing my extracted files. Even when I triple-quadruple check and try my best to make sure without a shadow of a doubt I have the files in the right spots, the program will keep saying it can't find the GameData.bin file. I tried updating java and nothing happened. Can I do anything or am I forever bound by the inconvenience of owning a mac computer?

robotic_jo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
May I suggest in the randomizer that the pre-promoted units are what they would actually look like in terms of stats? They are severely underpowered, even Ryoma/Xander replacements are. Swordmaster Silas Level 1 has 11 Strength whereas my Level 10 Nohr Prince Subaki has 12 Strength.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya