Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
You're going to have to show me how you generate moon jump codes, because I have been trying on both the Wii U and 3DS Gateway codes with zip for success.

Well, not have to. It would be quite pleasant if you could, rather.

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the misfortune of encountering item cheaters on Mario Kart 8 last night, for the benefits of these cheats the doubts greatly outweigh them, do we need a cheat code system every script kiddie can use?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had the misfortune of encountering item cheaters on Mario Kart 8 last night, for the benefits of these cheats the doubts greatly outweigh them, do we need a cheat code system every script kiddie can use?
Honestly, we don't if it shouldn't turn into the cheating havoc like known on Wii so progress has been slow for another reason besides low interest :P

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly, we don't if it shouldn't turn into the cheating havoc like known on Wii so progress has been slow for another reason besides low interest :P

I would honestly not mind if there was some check in place that blacklisted codes that the community deemed poisonous for online gameplay or simply failed the connection, sure someone would eventually make a code to bypass that too, but I think with power should come some responsibility, and at least keeping it slightly complicated to use would thwart a number of skiddies to some degree. <!-- end rant -->

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would honestly not mind if there was some check in place that blacklisted codes that the community deemed poisonous for online gameplay or simply failed the connection, sure someone would eventually make a code to bypass that too, but I think with power should come some responsibility, and at least keeping it slightly complicated to use would thwart a number of skiddies to some degree. <!-- end rant -->
Or block online play in general when the cheat code handler is used. There is no business to even cheat online for the general public for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Mollycule

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
No, just the basic RAM write again to see if it generally works :P
Have you been using the code list feature so far?
Not with a running game, but entered some stuff into a cheat list. I really love that it checks if the scheme is correctly :)
I wanted to save a cheat list, but it didn't work. I guess it occurred due the lack of a connection to a Wii U.
hmm, is there a way to add title IDs per hand?

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Tested sending cheats, also conditionals and stuff, works great :)
thank you :3
For some odd reason the tool doesnt recognize the game (TPHD) and saving the cheat list still doesn't work
upload_2016-3-11_18-36-58.png

upload_2016-3-11_18-37-18.png

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
@p1ngpong @Cyan
could this thread be closed?
Since the code handler works quite well now and a Code Type documentation is being written by me this thread slowly becomes redundant. it'd be better to talk about this on the Cheat Code Thread because the code handler actually becomes an important part of this.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
@p1ngpong @Cyan
could this thread be closed?
Since the code handler works quite well now and a Code Type documentation is being written by me this thread slowly becomes redundant. it'd be better to talk about this on the Cheat Code Thread because the code handler actually becomes an important part of this.
Don't tag mods to do cleanup, report instead.

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say, what's the recommended range for searching in games?

Like... I have an unknown value (Stamina in BOTW) and searching from 100000000 - 4C89FFFF takes well.... about 10 minutes?

Edit: I realize I should have posted this to the cheat codes thread... my B. Thanks a ton for this amazing tool though! It's just like cheatengine, which is amazing!

Last edited by Kupie,

XKightX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm a bit of an idiot but I can't seem to get codehandler ot install on my tcp gecko...? No matter what I try I can't seem to find it anywhere..

Edit: I downloaded the codehandler files from one of the comments, I just don't know where to place them? And do you still have to use the old kexploit and pygecko_old links? if so how should I run those..? Because when I run them from the wii u nothing changes or works.

Last edited by XKightX,

speedfly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.speedfly.cn
XP
Country
Switzerland
i use jgeckou code wizard to make code,skip write is better,but i need skip load pointer,for example

xxxxxxxx +0 +4 +8

i want +0 can load addition (+C - +nxC) because it's very lot of address need load to pointer

i tried every address write code,but maybe too much code line,can not effect with other code

sorry for my bad english

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i use jgeckou code wizard to make code,skip write is better,but i need skip load pointer,for example

xxxxxxxx +0 +4 +8

i want +0 can load addition (+C - +nxC) because it's very lot of address need load to pointer

i tried every address write code,but maybe too much code line,can not effect with other code

sorry for my bad english
You generate load pointer and then skip write (using pointer). It takes some getting used to but that's just how it actually works.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: speedfly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg