OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I wonder if that was a better choice than "The Revenge of the Winter break"
unsure.gif
Oh, well.

So my Winter break is over. I have to go back to my routine tomorrow and that sucks.

As you may or may not know, I broke up with my girlfriend last Saturday. Well, we're back together. Please, save your congratulations. Thanks for the intention anyway, it's just that I don't know where it'll go from here. I'm just trying for her.
Other than that, I had a girl-friend's birthday yesterday, it was fun times. Played Guitar Hero III (with a joystick
dry.gif
), Mortal Kombat Deception and Marvel vs Capcom 2.
Also, remember how I said I was going to order my 3DS this week? Well, that's not happening because my mother decided to be a bitch and not to make the cash deposit until I get my next report card, which when you go to a public school, can come any time. Like I hadn't have to wait enough until I had the money.
So, I hope I get the report card soon enough. And I also hope my grades are still up like I left them.

In the geeky aspect of my life, I finished watching Digimon Adventure again and I finished Digimon Savers too, which I hadn't watched before. I also got Digimon Battle Online
biggrin.gif
I'm liking it so far. If anyone plays it, I'm PandaIkki in the Mihira server. If you don't, it's free, you could try it. It's 800mb ± plus like 100mb that it downloads when you launch it for the first time.

http://www.digimonbattle.com/

So, yeah, that is all, I believe. Be classy, I love ya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here