Hacking Winsunx

iandjx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
I havent received a reply for three emails and one of them is my MTCN no. from western union. Is this normal for to happen for a sunday email to winsunx? Im just worried I've already sent the money but still no reply.

lazywanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I havent received a reply for three emails and one of them is my MTCN no. from western union. Is this normal for to happen for a sunday email to winsunx? Im just worried I've already sent the money but still no reply.

I've recieved responses from them on a Sunday but I don't think it is abnormal not to. If you haven't heard anything by Monday night then you can be a little concerned, but till then I wouldn't worry. Also take note of the time difference if you are in Angola like the flag indicates.

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have mailed them about 5 times and I have never waited more than 24h for a reply. However, I have never gotten more than one reply in 24 hours.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah Winsunx are pretty reliable with emails, I've been getting them almost everyday for the last few days.

I guess the fact that's it's Sunday might have something to do with it. (Everyone needs a day off right ?
unsure.gif
)

I'm also pretty sure that they are getting swamped with emails at the moment, seeing the amount of people trying to get their hands on an EZ4 lite or G6 lite.
lecture.gif

I am waiting for a tracking number for my EZ4 lite and EZPASS-3, (Supposed to be sent on the 8th) but I'm pretty sure it won't ship for a few more days. :'(

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah Winsunx are pretty reliable with emails, I've been getting them almost everyday for the last few days.

I guess the fact that's it's Sunday might have something to do with it. (Everyone needs a day off right ?Â
unsure.gif
)

I'm also pretty sure that they are getting swamped with emails at the moment, seeing the amount of people trying to get their hands on an EZ4 lite or G6 lite.Â
lecture.gif

I am waiting for a tracking number for my EZ4 lite and EZPASS-3, (Supposed to be sent on the 8th) but I'm pretty sure it won't ship for a few more days. :'(

I got the exact same order and the promised me that it will ship on monday.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I think they have been busy these past few weeks. I ordered two things from them (two seperate orders) and haven't received any tracking #, just that 'your order will be shipped within the next 24 hours'. I'm not worried, but I want the stuff so my GF stops stealing my DS
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system