Winsunx

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by iandjx, Jul 9, 2006.

Jul 9, 2006

Winsunx by iandjx at 12:24 PM (1,123 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. iandjx
    OP

Newcomer iandjx Member

Angola
    I havent received a reply for three emails and one of them is my MTCN no. from western union. Is this normal for to happen for a sunday email to winsunx? Im just worried I've already sent the money but still no reply.

2. lazywanker

Newcomer lazywanker Member

I've recieved responses from them on a Sunday but I don't think it is abnormal not to. If you haven't heard anything by Monday night then you can be a little concerned, but till then I wouldn't worry. Also take note of the time difference if you are in Angola like the flag indicates.

3. iandjx
    OP

Newcomer iandjx Member

Angola
    Ok. Well I'm from philippines by the way

4. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I have mailed them about 5 times and I have never waited more than 24h for a reply. However, I have never gotten more than one reply in 24 hours.

5. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Yeah Winsunx are pretty reliable with emails, I've been getting them almost everyday for the last few days.

I guess the fact that's it's Sunday might have something to do with it. (Everyone needs a day off right ? [​IMG] )

I'm also pretty sure that they are getting swamped with emails at the moment, seeing the amount of people trying to get their hands on an EZ4 lite or G6 lite. [​IMG]

I am waiting for a tracking number for my EZ4 lite and EZPASS-3, (Supposed to be sent on the 8th) but I'm pretty sure it won't ship for a few more days. :'(

6. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I got the exact same order and the promised me that it will ship on monday.

7. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Cool.

I just hope they get the stocks to ship on Monday!

8. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Uganda
    I think they have been busy these past few weeks. I ordered two things from them (two seperate orders) and haven't received any tracking #, just that 'your order will be shipped within the next 24 hours'. I'm not worried, but I want the stuff so my GF stops stealing my DS [​IMG]

9. iandjx
    OP

Newcomer iandjx Member

Angola
    did u guys email sales@winsunx.com or some other email addy?
    Man.. Im getting worried here.. they haven't even picked up the money yet from western union
    :'(