Windows is so Bold, stop it Windows

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a few problems a few days ago, after uninstalling Left4Dead I noticed a few fonts looked a bit weird. It turns out when uninstalling the game it uninstalled the regular versions of Arial, Times New Roman and Verdana. After a little research it appeared that installing European Union Expansion Font Update (from here) would fix it, and it did for, it reinstalled my fonts back (well Arial, Times New Roman and Verdana and Trebuchet anyway) but some are still missing and I havent got a clue which one
Facebook and a few websites i visit as well as parts of explorer still look weird. Anybody got any idea how i can fix, heres a picture of what it looks like
258xlpg.png

10qkz1c.png

14v5jxi.png

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If at all possible restore your computer to before you uninstalled the game and go to the folder in \Left 4 Dead\platform\vgui\fonts

Before uninstalling (again), simply move those files back into the font folder where they belong and then complete the uninstall process.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No worries had a look online and found a very nice resource, installed the ones that weren't available in my fonts folder, rebooted and now everythings fine, no more boldness. Thank you very much Mantis for yhe detective work, I was kinda getting used to the italic look, made me feel like I had a posh computer, but glad everythings back to normal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3