Windows do not recognize Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by DaveSwitch, Aug 2, 2018.

?
  1. Your not alone

2. You have no friends

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DaveSwitch
    OP

DaveSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Canada
    Hyrule Castle
    I have a little problem with my Nintendo Switch (it's hacked with SX OS) Windows won't recognize it as APX or Nintendo Switch it just says USB device not recognized then TegraRcm Gui does not recognize at all so I can't boot my switch, I just bought a new cable but it won't work at all and didn't found anything on internet and of course my Nintendo Switch is in RCM

Help please I won't pay another 400$ -_-'

2. shinrukus

shinrukus GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Get a new Cable

3. DaveSwitch
    OP

DaveSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Canada
    Hyrule Castle
    I did it like I said but it changed nothing

4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Did you install the driver first? You have to first install a driver so its recognized as APX. What does your device manager call it? It should be APX

5. DaveSwitch
    OP

DaveSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Canada
    Hyrule Castle
    It just do not recognize it but when I download it with TegraRCM GUI it says that it's installing, oh it's installed, sike changed nothing so you have another way to download it tell me please

6. issayloki

issayloki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2018
    Thailand
    Have you try new cable with Android Nxloader?

Last edited by issayloki, Aug 2, 2018
  7. DaveSwitch
    OP

DaveSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Canada
    Hyrule Castle
    I tried after posting my post but it just says App Started or something like this and when I plug my switch it's doing nothing

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

is there at least a way to uninstall autorcm without booting switch?

8. issayloki

issayloki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2018
    Thailand
    I think you will need to.send payload successful before you can uninstall it. Try to hold power button for 12 secone to turn off switch and try again

9. DaveSwitch
    OP

DaveSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Canada
    Hyrule Castle
    I hold the power button for a while and now it's not saying it's not recognize it but it does not detect it... I guess it's a first step

Edit: Forget it I just restarted TegraRCM Gui then it's says RCM Ok so thank you you just saved me ^o^ just wanna tell you too much time so

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

that's it xD

Last edited by DaveSwitch, Aug 2, 2018
    issayloki and TheZander like this.
  10. Chizko

Chizko GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2015
    Chile
    ???? ??? ???
    you need to restart the switch and put again then install the driver or delete the driver first and then see, i had this problem and for 1 hour i tried everything ....

11. DaveSwitch
    OP

DaveSwitch Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2018
    Canada
    Hyrule Castle
    I tried this but it did not worked for me but thank you ^^ (if you have the same problem again you can try to press for a while like issayloki said)

12. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    P
    Swap the cable ends around, on my phone only works one way.